Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Come Back to cricket ??

I was a cricket customer under my own account a few months ago, but had some very hard times and had to shut it off(yes so hard I had to shut off a $35 phone service).

So My dad added us under his own line, but a while ago I received a postcar type thing from criscket saying if I go back I just pay activation and the first month is free. Well I lost the damn paper, and now when I go to the store tehy say they can't honor it. Do you guys know if there is any way around this?(I wanna get off my dad's account) I would like my free month.....

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmer84 View Post
    I was a cricket customer under my own account a few months ago, but had some very hard times and had to shut it off(yes so hard I had to shut off a $35 phone service).

So My dad added us under his own line, but a while ago I received a postcar type thing from criscket saying if I go back I just pay activation and the first month is free. Well I lost the damn paper, and now when I go to the store tehy say they can't honor it. Do you guys know if there is any way around this?(I wanna get off my dad's account) I would like my free month.....
    I've gotten a text before saying I'll get a free month if I pay the activation fee ($15) when adding an additional line to my account. I haven't heard about it working for people who canceled their account, but I wouldn't be surprised. Did you go to a corporate store?

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmer84 View Post

That's a Winback. You'll need the card. There is a code on the card that they need to activate you with the deal. No card, no free month.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Man that sucks. Oh well I guess I'm SOL

Thread Information