Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Cricket Wireless and their financing options:

I was reading my email and notice this cricket email. Basically talks about financing the Galaxy S3 and the HTC One V.

HTC One™ V
    Participating locations only. Restrictions apply. Taxes not included. The transaction offered is a rental-purchase agreement with Progressive Finance, LLC. Not all applicants will qualify. You can cancel the consumer rental-purchase agreement at any time. You can acquire ownership by making the initial payment and 39 more weekly payments of $9.59, for a total cost of $396.00. Periodic payments will vary if payment frequency is other than weekly. You can also acquire ownership during the first 90 days of the lease by paying $241.98 less any prior payments and thereafter during the lease term by paying 53%-65% of the remaining lease payments (depending upon the state where you rent the phone). You will acquire no ownership rights if the total amount necessary to acquire ownership is not paid or the option to purchase is not exercised by payment of the purchase price.

Samsung Galaxy S III™

Participating locations only. Restrictions apply. Taxes not included. The transaction offered is a rental-purchase agreement with Progressive Finance, LLC. Not all applicants will qualify. You can cancel the consumer rental-purchase agreement at any time. You can acquire ownership by making the initial payment and 39 more weekly payments of $21.80, for a total cost of $900.37. Periodic payments will vary if payment frequency is other than weekly. You can also acquire ownership during the first 90 days of the lease by paying $549.98 less any prior payments and thereafter during the lease term by paying 53%-65% of the remaining lease payments (depending upon the state where you rent the phone). You will acquire no ownership rights if the total amount necessary to acquire ownership is not paid or the option to purchase is not exercised by payment of the purchase price.

Total cost for the Galaxy S3 while financed is $900, Holy crap

Same way Rent-A-Center and similar places work.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Or like a payday lender. I think I'm on my final month with cricket. There are better GSM prepay plans for lower cost out there and with the phones like the Nexus 4 on the scene there is little reason to stick with cricket.

Re: Cricket Wireless and their financing options:

Quote Originally Posted by nightfly View Post
    Or like a payday lender. I think I'm on my final month with cricket. There are better GSM prepay plans for lower cost out there and with the phones like the Nexus 4 on the scene there is little reason to stick with cricket.
    The nexus 4 isn't all its hyped up to be.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm assuming this can be avoided by making large monthly payments. What do you have to do to qualify?

Overall activity: 2.0%

Quote Originally Posted by stillmusiqal View Post
    I'm assuming this can be avoided by making large monthly payments. What do you have to do to qualify?
    Just have a job and bank account. I be honest we have never done a single one at our store. Any other dealers done any?

Thread Information