Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Don't bother with cricket insurance

I got insurance on my Sanyo Zio about 6 months ago finally started having problems with it and I've figured out just how useless crickets insurance plan is. you start off paying 5 bucks a month to the parent company and then after 6 months I had to pay a 125 dollar deductible. After that you have the option of two day shipping for 15 dollars and then a nice phone activation fee of 15 dollars. :/ I just checked online and could get the same Phone for 139.99 I've over paid 10 dollars because of the insurance plan and the longer you go with it the less it's worth it. Next time I'm saying screw it and I recommend you do the same.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by darklord1147 View Post
    I got insurance on my Sanyo Zio about 6 months ago finally started having problems with it and I've figured out just how useless crickets insurance plan is. you start off paying 5 bucks a month to the parent company and then after 6 months I had to pay a 125 dollar deductible. After that you have the option of two day shipping for 15 dollars and then a nice phone activation fee of 15 dollars. :/ I just checked online and could get the same Phone for 139.99 I've over paid 10 dollars because of the insurance plan and the longer you go with it the less it's worth it. Next time I'm saying screw it and I recommend you do the same.
    Yeah, Cricket's phones are getting too cheap to get insurance. If you break your phone twice a year or something, it 'might' be worth it on the Samsung Indulge. You could also try getting insurance from another company. That might be a better deal.

Thread Information