Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Epic fail new cricket launch day issues and porting issues from old cricket

Went to a store on Sunday as soon as the corporate store opened at 12pm mst. Spent 90 minutes and told system is down and then left and got a call at 4pm that it was back up. Went back to store got the moto g and a Zte sonata 4g and did not port the third line yet. So the two lines that we got have not been ported yet and they have no record of it. Called corporate and they said call store. Store says they have no idea what is wrong and that they will look into it. But no eta. I joked with them the launch was an epic fail..

I should point out that the folks at the Wheatridge Colorado store 720-374-8080 are great and its not their fault that AT&T overlords have botched up this launch again today. Just got off the phone with them for the second time today and now they cant even sell a phone, take payments or do anything as the system is down. If this type of epic fail happened in my company (as i do deskside computer support) someone would be fired... Two days of basically no sales since their new system is down...

imagescaac71tg.jpg

some of the greatest folks at cricket work here.. they have been very nice in this major face palm.... Give them a call to show your support of the people on the front lines that deal with the public. 720-374-8080... After all these people did not make the new system they just have to work with it... oh wait they cant work with it... it's down again...
    Last edited by dzuchowski; 05-19-2014 at 04:28 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Notice the sign and the 4g lte and the flip phone... At the auroria campus corporate store on west colfax.. No service on new phone for three days

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I haven't had an update for my online order on Sunday. Talked to someone last night and they said they are waiting for information from the shipping dept.

Just initiated a chat convo today and...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	queue.JPG 
Views:	376 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	4825
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

lol i'm glad someone else said it. right after i got to work yesterday the payment processing system was down for 3 hours (third party company) today everything was great and fine at the store. we did migrations and activations without any issues. i still won't say anything bad about that store, i really don't know what happened. there were some issues, and communication errors. it was a huge launch and in my area a great success. i hope chris get's his phone

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

i dont even touch the CHAT any more... i just call 1-800-CRICKET lol & i press new activation so i quickly spake to a rep.

Most of our employees " including my self " are like so imfored on what is going on as well as how to Merge CDMA to GSM.l

i guess we should have payed more attention to the traning lol.....

its ok.... though.....

i think i called CKT, like 6 times from Sunday to today.... to ask questiions we should know as dealers OMG how sad....

we should have got a Dealer Portal PDF or Book, that traning was not good

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I think we're all going to be okay in the long run. AT&T honestly saved Cricket in my opinion. It's hard to fly on your own these days and they needed to be under the wing of someone.

AT&T has some big wings.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Until someone makes att look small... Image Verizon and sprint and dish all merging with vodophone

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I haven't used satellite in ages, but DirectTV has to be > Dish. I'm both an AT&T and Verizon customer. Right now I only use Verizon because of my HTC One Max.

Both have great coverage, but once you travel across the states, you need both to have service almost all of the time.

With my port from old cricket to new cricket someone messed up any thought we were porting fro. Cingular to new cricket. They even messed up our account pin and security questions. Now we are told wait until Wednesday by late afternoon

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

BYOD compatability website is not 100% accurate. it's telling people that sprint s3 will work on new cricket. . and that's complete b.s.

sorry for all the problems! "we are working promptly to identify and fix issues as they appear"

Overall activity: 6.0%
    Phone
    Mercury

Everyone make sure your devices are unlocked, even at&t devices.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thread Information