Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

FAQ: Is there a way to get in touch with Cricket through email?

UPDATE: There is no longer a way to contact Cricket via email on their website.

If you have a Facebook account you can click on the Support tab and contact Cricket that way.
    Last edited by avenue; 11-02-2011 at 10:56 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Question should be is there a way to email AND get a response.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Yeah, I wonder if they will actually help you or if they just copy and paste something saying you need to go to a corporate store or call.

I'm sure there are some people that can't get to a corporate store or call for one reason or another.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Ba dump TING!
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Android

unfortunately
    Contact Us | Cricket Wireless

is already remove or been deleted from the selection in support on mycricket.com
    no words yet coming from cricket about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket_tech View Post
    unfortunately
    Contact Us | Cricket Wireless

is already remove or been deleted from the selection in support on mycricket.com
    no words yet coming from cricket about that.
    You're right.

I guess there isn't a way to get contact Cricket using email anymore then.

For those who have Facebook, you can use the "Support" tab to contact Cricket online.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

I was actually thinking of setting up an email for folks to reach out to us, but a couple things have given me pause.
    1. Being a dealer, we can't do everything so it may just add to peoples frustration. At least they'd get a response and some direction for their issue though which I think is better than nothing.
    2. Would we be overwhelmed with emails and would it become more of a problem than a solution.

Any one wants to chime in on how crazy this idea might be I am happy to hear it.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

I was actually thinking of setting up an email for folks to reach out to us, but a couple things have given me pause.
    1. Being a dealer, we can't do everything so it may just add to peoples frustration. At least they'd get a response and some direction for their issue though which I think is better than nothing.
    2. Would we be overwhelmed with emails and would it become more of a problem than a solution.

Any one wants to chime in on how crazy this idea might be I am happy to hear it.
    If you were to do this, I think you would get Cricket's attention and would stand out. I really think it would look good on you, especially if you weren't trying to get money out of the deal.

I agree, you probably would get a lot of emails. I don't know if you would be able to keep up with them. It's easier just to refer people to Cricket's Facebook and their support tab.

If you're talking about setting up an email for customers in your area, I think that would be great. You can still help out and stand out while keeping the amount of emails down at the same time. What other deals in your area have a way to submit a problem any time of the day or night and have it resolved the next day? I don't know of any in my area.

Phone
    Android

that is a good idea! but answering all the emails would take some time, and i know being a dealer is not an easy job, dealing all customers concern and assisting them at dsame time will take some time, and if u can set an local email system that could answer all the questions and concern of the customer. that would be a great help and i salute you sir, just for the thought of making an email where customer can get help. if this is already in working process, i would love to help help you guys on this...

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

I would assume cricket has considered the impacts to their business model with this change. For example, 1)if the majority of email problems still ended up requiring the person to take the phone to a store or 2) if the majority of emails were so poorly worded that the problem could not be figured out, where they still had to take the problem to the store ....then it probably was not a business loss. But, it could cost cricket their reputation and loss of business if people get too frustrated if their problem is ignored or neglected by lack of support. (And i would not take on crickets support problems without getting paid by them), ....my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    I would assume cricket has considered the impacts to their business model with this change. For example, 1)if the majority of email problems still ended up requiring the person to take the phone to a store or 2) if the majority of emails were so poorly worded that the problem could not be figured out, where they still had to take the problem to the store ....then it probably was not a business loss. But, it could cost cricket their reputation and loss of business if people get too frustrated if their problem is ignored or neglected by lack of support. (And i would not take on crickets support problems without getting paid by them), ....my 2 cents.
    The thing is, they have a support tab on their Facebook page, which basically means the only way to get in touch with Cricket online is through Facebook. There are still people that don't have a Facebook page and just have an email address, so I think Cricket should still have a way to get assistance via email.

Thread Information