Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Found Old Phone :O

So Chris hacked open my safe and guess what I found? My old Nokia 6235i. It was on MetroPCS a few years back. It's amazing to go through old photos and see how much you and your friends have changed!

Question though, since there isn't any service on it, is there a way to get the files (pics, videos, music) onto my computer. Thinking about getting a USB cord for it. I use to be able to just put the pics up by infrared. I guess it was a replacement for bluetooth? Anywho, there's a picture below. Feel free to add you old phones and features you like about it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0295.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	725
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

2. Remove this advertisement.

Awesome!

You can look into BitPim. I think you can get content off of the phone with that. Make sure it is going to work for you before you purchase a cable though. You don't want to pay for a cable and find out it won't work.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Awesome!

You can look into BitPim. I think you can get content off of the phone with that. Make sure it is going to work for you before you purchase a cable though. You don't want to pay for a cable and find out it won't work.
    I've looked it up online as to which USB will fit it. And do you download BitPim? It's a little bit confusing.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Quote Originally Posted by knewsom32 View Post
    I've looked it up online as to which USB will fit it. And do you download BitPim? It's a little bit confusing.
    Yeah, it's a program you download if I remember correctly.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I'll help her out lol. There might have been some old software at one point or one for these mobile devices in general.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Mobile Action MA-8632C Nokia 6255i/6236i USB Cable W/Disc

$10 online

Mobile Action MA-8632C USB charging Data Cable & Handset Manager Software Data Suite CD for the Nokia 6155i/ 6236i/ 6255i cell phone models replaces Data - Pilot Pro economically. Handset Manager Features included on the CD software - Phone Book Editor: Edit, Backup, and Organize the personal phone-book on your PC and Upload to cell phone. Also synchronize Microsoft Outlook & Outlook Express contacts with your cell phone. Calendar synchronization: Update Outlook Calendar contents directly to your cell phone. Picture Editor & Animation: Spice up interesting images on your camera type cell phone. Compose and edit your favorite pictures and GIF video clips into a surprising animation with more than 42 special effects! Audio/ Sound composer: Compose and edit personal polyphonic ring tones, with up to 128 different musical instruments. Create Hi-Fidelity music using superb recording and mixing/editing of AMR, Voices, and WAV audio files. Message Control: Append personal signatures behind short messages. Store frequently defined SMS text in your GSM SIM card. Send various formats of short messages, like text, ring tones, & graphics to supported cell phones. MMS composer: With MMS Composer, you can easily add to your MMS messages - cheerful animations, MIDI and audio clips on top of funny images and text. File Manager: Like Windows Explorer, file Manager allows easy drag and drop file transfer between your cell phone and computer. Additional Features:Battery charging USB cable included! Charge your cell phone battery when attached to your powered PC computer. GPRS Support: Supports GPRS Mobile Internet Connectivity for the modem-capable cell phone models (see owner's manual). Included GSM/ GPRS Modem set-up utility is especially designed for cell phone users to facilitate Wireless Modem installation and Mobile Internet exploration (Cellular network dependent). If you upgrade your cell phone there is NO need to buy new software. An additional data cable may be required based on the specific cell phone model upgraded to. This innovative software is ideal for anyone who relies on mobile communication for personal or business use. - Supported Models and Categories:Nokia 3155i/ Sprint VI-3155/ Nokia 2855i Cell Phone Accessories - Nokia 6165 Cell Phone Accessories - Nokia 6235i/ 6236i Cell Phone Accessories - Nokia 6256i/ 6255i Cell Phone Accessories - Nokia 6275i Cell Phone Accessories - Nokia E50 Series Accessories - Nokia N73 Series Accessories
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post

Mobile Action MA-8632C Nokia 6255i/6236i USB Cable W/Disc

$10 online

Mobile Action MA-8632C USB charging Data Cable & Handset Manager Software Data Suite CD for the Nokia 6155i/ 6236i/ 6255i cell phone models replaces Data - Pilot Pro economically. Handset Manager Features included on the CD software - Phone Book Editor: Edit, Backup, and Organize the personal phone-book on your PC and Upload to cell phone. Also synchronize Microsoft Outlook & Outlook Express contacts with your cell phone. Calendar synchronization: Update Outlook Calendar contents directly to your cell phone. Picture Editor & Animation: Spice up interesting images on your camera type cell phone. Compose and edit your favorite pictures and GIF video clips into a surprising animation with more than 42 special effects! Audio/ Sound composer: Compose and edit personal polyphonic ring tones, with up to 128 different musical instruments. Create Hi-Fidelity music using superb recording and mixing/editing of AMR, Voices, and WAV audio files. Message Control: Append personal signatures behind short messages. Store frequently defined SMS text in your GSM SIM card. Send various formats of short messages, like text, ring tones, & graphics to supported cell phones. MMS composer: With MMS Composer, you can easily add to your MMS messages - cheerful animations, MIDI and audio clips on top of funny images and text. File Manager: Like Windows Explorer, file Manager allows easy drag and drop file transfer between your cell phone and computer. Additional Features:Battery charging USB cable included! Charge your cell phone battery when attached to your powered PC computer. GPRS Support: Supports GPRS Mobile Internet Connectivity for the modem-capable cell phone models (see owner's manual). Included GSM/ GPRS Modem set-up utility is especially designed for cell phone users to facilitate Wireless Modem installation and Mobile Internet exploration (Cellular network dependent). If you upgrade your cell phone there is NO need to buy new software. An additional data cable may be required based on the specific cell phone model upgraded to. This innovative software is ideal for anyone who relies on mobile communication for personal or business use. - Supported Models and Categories:Nokia 3155i/ Sprint VI-3155/ Nokia 2855i Cell Phone Accessories - Nokia 6165 Cell Phone Accessories - Nokia 6235i/ 6236i Cell Phone Accessories - Nokia 6256i/ 6255i Cell Phone Accessories - Nokia 6275i Cell Phone Accessories - Nokia E50 Series Accessories - Nokia N73 Series Accessories
    There you go!

At least it has the software so you don't need to mess with BitPim.

Thread Information