Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Fun from Cricket's Facebook page

This is quite long, but I think it's a good example of one type of customers that Cricket gets. Look at Dan N Mandy's posts. Guy just doesnt get it. Not mention he's an ass.

Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr.

Man I'm soo fn tired of the company ! U can't ever talk to someone about any thing ! I'm really think of changein to boost mobile

Like 8 hours ago
    • Laurel Anderson likes this.

• Cricket Wireless Hi Joe- How can we help? We also invite you to submit any requests, questions and comments through our support tab.8 hours ago Like

• Laurel Anderson joe....the "support tab" only works for "cricket wireless' invisible friends, not real live paying customers. ........her eis the update on my originally-small issue-------it is entering mid december. you have not yet resolved nor even taken care to examine the billing issue of the 85 dollars i paid for a month of service which you then did not provide. my card company said oh yes, you did get the payment in october, and oh yes, you did keep it. there is no record of any attempt to refund. but you still owe me, since i paid that 85 and i received exactly 2.7 days of service fo rthe money. why are you doing this to me? or is this normal operations for you? no, your customer service people cannot help, and htere are no corporate clowns on your fb page support tab. it always leads to nowhere. in fact, every avenue still leads to nowhere. the consensus seems to be that if you stole my money and i cannot just accept that, its MY problem, not yours. now, if i OWED you money, you would be all over my crap getting very personal too, but if its the other way around, you just laugh and sit back and say, well, i must not be contacting the "right" people> what is that supposed to mean?8 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. ‎@ the cricket wireless I know it will pointless to even point this on here ! Iv haveing trouble with my lg optimus I know how to resolve the problem bill callin the insureance company an then goin to cricket story to get an other . But jus its very frustrating not bein able to speak to person about problems with certain things its been to much to baer an still b satisfied with the service8 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. Iv been with company for about 2yrs already never had any problem til now . Why can't there b a direct way to speak to someone real.8 hours ago Like

• Laurel Anderson joe, i have been "contacting" that FB support tab they are so proud of, and NOTHING nothing, nothing. not a mail, not a comment, not a person. i have had this problem since the end of september. it only gets worse. this is really not going to improve, and they suckered you nto buying a good phone too. i had TWO expensive phones, one fo rme and one for my adult daughter. this place is a barely functioning scam operation. for real.8 hours ago Like

• Laurel Anderson my son and his dad own a boost mobile, and though they admit its much pricier, in the overall scheme of things, you get SERVICE and MORE SERVICE. they know its more expensive, and they know they have a high end service, but seriously, all of their customers are willing to pay because the person-service, the cellular service, and the tech service is great. i went for cricket because i thought i was a know it all old lady who could find a bargain. i was wrong.7 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. I know what u mean ! I have no problem with the cells only few drop calls but nothing to wine about ! Its that sometime we questions about the cells or plans u can't call an talk to anyone the really pisses me off7 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. From iv seen from boost its true better service . An 4x fewer dropped calls . An for the same price for android which I'm in love with if my say ? I have 4 cells phones with cricket an for a great deal . But I can't get the same deal with boost with way better service7 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. Sorry I can get the same deal with boost7 hours ago Like

• Kathy Ann Atkins any kind of surprise, jewels?5 hours ago Like

• Dan N Mandy Walsh The customer service sucks! I'm still paying for a line that was canceled 2mths ago! 2mths for Heavens sake! & They NEVER credit your account & you will always end up paying more than the original plan! It makes NO sense you are charged $5.00 to pay your bill(with cash in hand) RIDICULOUS! I see Cricket losing alot of ppl, including myself!5 hours ago Like

• Cricket by TAP Wireless If your still paying, it wasn't disconnected. Go to a store and get it resolved.4 hours ago Like

• Dan N Mandy Walsh Haha! My due date is the 4th of every mth(which you can NEVER get anyone on the phone that day) & I am told that if its not canceld on the 4th, you STILL have to pay for the entire mth. Canceling a line in the middle of the mth does not give you a credit neither for disconnecting. I have been in the store, everytime I pay. That's how you guy's(Cricket)... get us coming & going. I have my acc. suspended which is suppose to give me a 14day credit(as per your customer service last mth) I pay my bill tonite & we will see what credit I get 4 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. Is that the answer for everything jus for a person jus to go to the store . Do u pay for gas an the time to wait in line for ur service no u don't ! Man y'all startin b way to boggus !4 hours ago Like 1

• Dan N Mandy Walsh I'm sorry Joe for commenting on your post, but I am starting to see a pattern with Cricket. Go to the store, where they have unknowledgable persons working there & don't know what to tell you neither OR they tell you to go to a MAIN store(45min away from me, with NO traffic) to make changes to acc, like my due date. I gave up on that request! Now I'm just tired of paying for something I haven't used & for them to NEVER give the credit thats due to their customers. Maybe they know their business is declining, so they have to get what they can from their still paying customers, because their business is!4 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. It totally ok dan ! It jus crazy jus kinda seemed like I was the only one ! Its sad that I'm not tho . What else is sad for those of us that don't have time to go to the store like they cause they asum we soo much time to do so . That we can't count on costumer reps by callin them .4 hours ago Like

• Cricket by TAP Wireless Cricket doesn't prorate service. Once your into the billing cycle you are responsible for the full bill whether you use it or not. This isn't hard to understand, whether you like it or not.3 hours ago Like

• Cricket by TAP Wireless Joe there was a time when going to the store was all people did if they wanted to buy something or get serviced.3 hours ago Like 1

• Dan N Mandy Walsh Excuse me but DONT get smart with me! If your dumbass customer reps would know what the hell they are talking about, I wouldn't be *****ing now! Apparently your own customer service reps, don't even UNDERSTAND this concept, ASSHOLE because they"re the ones that gave the WRONG effing info in the 1st place!! See thats the problem with customer service that you do actually get, it's always some smartass POS comment! They should credit my acc. period & I shouldn't have to cancel on the exact day & have to go to the store to take care of technical issues! You suck and that is a fact! So take your smartass comments somewhere else, sweetheart! It's ppl like Joe & I that are paying your salary, remember that!3 hours ago Like 1

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. Exactly ! (There was a time) now its no point in even goin to the store ! The reps that are there r rude after the frustration of tryin on the cell I don't think u would want me in the store !3 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. Like b4 id rather speak to a real person that didn't really speak english an I couldn't pronoucne there than. They tried there best to give us what they could . But we even have that much less go to the store .3 hours ago Like

• Cricket by TAP Wireless Wasn't being a smartass or anything else. I was giving you information. The reps you deal with are not MY reps. I am not Cricket. I'm just a dealer trying to help you understand why the situation you described is what it is. With your attitude and your foul mouth, it's no wonder youre not getting anywhere. FWIW, you and Joe contribute NOTHING to my salary. My effort to help you understand the situation was pure kindness. The fact that the rules arent to your liking doesnt change them. Clearly I was mistaken in my efforts to think I could help you understand this.about an hour ago Like 1

• Dan N Mandy Walsh Lowlife agent without a REAL job! Sad58 minutes ago Like

• Dan N Mandy Walsh Lowlife agent without a REAL job! Sad! If you think your comment wasn't YOU being smartass then clearly you shouldn't be working in retail! I didn't ask for your help!57 minutes ago Like

• Daniel Encarnacion At least with Cricket there is a corporate store to go to... You can't say that about some of Cricket's compeititors who use only authorized dealers or national retailers meaning customers are forced to call into a call center. I've been a dealer for a long time offering Cricket, Boost, Page Plus, etc., and Cricket is by far the best overall customer service experience because they have local corporate stores. And believe it or not, it's a million times easier to get ahold of Cricket customer service than Boost. Plus Cricket has Bridge Pay. Of course everyone has their own preferences and choices. If you don't like Cricket by all means try something else, but my professional unbiased opinion (selling all of them) is Cricket is the best.39 minutes ago Like

• Cricket by TAP Wireless ‎@Dan Post on a public Facebook page and you invite anyone to respond. And thankfully your opinion of me is of no consequence.30 minutes ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. Daniel thank u for ur input but I'm sorry I have to disagree . I can not get in touch with anyone by calling costumer service there requier some number or I.d that I don't what they speak of an that is jus b able to speak to someone an with the I d number it jus hangs up with u . Trust me iv brought it up with store reps to an they have no clue what I'm talking about . Its very frustrateing try fix something that no one has a clue about . To call the insureance company for problems that my wife is haveing with her cell . Well no one doesn't even answer so I'm stumbed an u need to get a hold of the insurance to have the phone replaced
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Oh wow, I felt my blood pressure going up reading this. Welcome to the day in the life of working at an authorized dealer...

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Ya it's so awesome to deal with people like Dan.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Overall activity: 4.0%

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

I like how the guy from TAP wireless was giving an honest explanation of the situation, and she proceeded to insult his livelihood. And people like this wonder why the get horrible customer service everywhere they go...

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby9058 View Post
    I like how the guy from TAP wireless was giving an honest explanation of the situation, and she proceeded to insult his livelihood. And people like this wonder why the get horrible customer service everywhere they go...
    Amen Brother

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

A customer tried to hit me the other day.. looool

Sent from my SCH-R915 using Tapatalk

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
    A customer tried to hit me the other day.. looool

OMG seriously?

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Did you tackle him down and pimp slap him?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

The latest...

Dan N Mandy Walsh
    Then act a little more professional & STFU! I know you can comment on whatever you see fit to, however where is your class?? Clearly you lack professionalism when you're arguing on a FB, & clearly you are very young!! Move on asshole! You're showing everyone just how top nodge Cricket's employees really do act! BTW - it's Mandy NOT DAN! Merry Christmas asshole 6 hours ago Like 1

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

and....

TAP Wireless
    I would suggest you look up professionalism in the dictionary. I didn't swear at you or act like a child. I have been polite and done nothing but give you information. I am not arguing with you, although at the moment I am disagreeing with you. It is no wonder you get lousy customer service. You're getting exactly what you deserve.2 seconds ago Like

Overall activity: 1.0%

In all fairness, the majority of cricket representatives are complete tools. I've had to speak with them a few times to resolve issues and they never seem to know what they're doing. They constantly give conflicting information. I love Cricket for the Cell Service they provide. The Customer Service though is a major problem. Although WOOF you seem to be one of the few smart dealers.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

I agree customer service needs work, but no one in the above posts is looking for a solution. They just want to be a jerk. Pretty weak to belittle someone because of their job and call them names in the same post as they criticize their professionalism. Makes me want to punch her in the throat.

You also have to remember that no one that does their phone support lives in this country. They don't have Cricket and know only what they get in their training book. How good could they be if they aren't familiar with the service?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

This thread is still alive.

• TAP Wireless I would suggest you look up professionalism in the dictionary. I didn't swear at you or act like a child. I have been polite and done nothing but give you information. I am not arguing with you, although at the moment I am disagreeing with you. It is no wonder you get lousy customer service. You're getting exactly what you deserve.Friday at 10:48am Like

• Efrain Perez wow, just wow @ this last comment posted ^Yesterday at 7:10pm Like 1

• Tonja Manigo ‎@Efrain I was thinking the exact same thing. Totally rude @ the last comment.14 hours ago Like

• Jason Wood ‎@Efrain & Tonja. Are you guys saying TAP is rude? Did you bother to read the other posts?51 minutes ago Like

• Dan N Mandy Walsh The other post were into response to his rude comment it's not hard to understand, WHETHER I like it or not. I can't help I went a little overboard on the name calling, but I've had it with how arrogant & rude he was. He wasn't offering any help(as you can see), he meant his comment just the way it reads. It's his job to deal with customers & to have manners when dealing with them, he did not! & that is why this customer(not his personally, but Crickets) said what I said to him. I didn't ask for his help, he didn't offer any help, if he had I would of politely of said thank you and that would of been it, but he didn't. He was being a smartass. Plain & simple 33 minutes ago Like

• Mark as Spam

Dan N Mandy Walsh And I meant "Cricket" in general, that I'm tired of dealing with. He's not the 1st one that thought he was "cool" & got smart with me. I've had to deal with them ALOT lately. It hasn't been fun! I rather the reps just say that someone effed up on what they told me & to do it with manners. That's not too much to ask for26 minutes ago Like

• Jason Wood I read the whole thread and the first comment from tap was an explanation of why you had to disconnect on the 4th. Didn't seem to have any attitude at at all. But you sure threw up on them with the names and comments. And "he meant his comment just the way it read"? Seriously? I'm sorry but you read into it just what you wanted. You cannot assume you know the attitude of ANY written post. And for what it's worth their info on disconnecting and prorating was exactly right. I had to laugh at the two people who said tap was rude,but made no commentary on your "asshole, STFU, Smart ass" comments and especially calling them a lowlife because they work in a wireless store. Wow. Just wow.

Overall activity: 12.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Woof:35376
    This is quite long, but I think it's a good example of one type of customers that Cricket gets. Look at Dan N Mandy's posts. Guy just doesnt get it. Not mention he's an ass.

Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr.

Man I'm soo fn tired of the company ! U can't ever talk to someone about any thing ! I'm really think of changein to boost mobile

Like 8 hours ago
    • Laurel Anderson likes this.

• Cricket Wireless Hi Joe- How can we help? We also invite you to submit any requests, questions and comments through our support tab.8 hours ago Like

• Laurel Anderson joe....the "support tab" only works for "cricket wireless' invisible friends, not real live paying customers. ........her eis the update on my originally-small issue-------it is entering mid december. you have not yet resolved nor even taken care to examine the billing issue of the 85 dollars i paid for a month of service which you then did not provide. my card company said oh yes, you did get the payment in october, and oh yes, you did keep it. there is no record of any attempt to refund. but you still owe me, since i paid that 85 and i received exactly 2.7 days of service fo rthe money. why are you doing this to me? or is this normal operations for you? no, your customer service people cannot help, and htere are no corporate clowns on your fb page support tab. it always leads to nowhere. in fact, every avenue still leads to nowhere. the consensus seems to be that if you stole my money and i cannot just accept that, its MY problem, not yours. now, if i OWED you money, you would be all over my crap getting very personal too, but if its the other way around, you just laugh and sit back and say, well, i must not be contacting the "right" people> what is that supposed to mean?8 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. ‎@ the cricket wireless I know it will pointless to even point this on here ! Iv haveing trouble with my lg optimus I know how to resolve the problem bill callin the insureance company an then goin to cricket story to get an other . But jus its very frustrating not bein able to speak to person about problems with certain things its been to much to baer an still b satisfied with the service8 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. Iv been with company for about 2yrs already never had any problem til now . Why can't there b a direct way to speak to someone real.8 hours ago Like

• Laurel Anderson joe, i have been "contacting" that FB support tab they are so proud of, and NOTHING nothing, nothing. not a mail, not a comment, not a person. i have had this problem since the end of september. it only gets worse. this is really not going to improve, and they suckered you nto buying a good phone too. i had TWO expensive phones, one fo rme and one for my adult daughter. this place is a barely functioning scam operation. for real.8 hours ago Like

• Laurel Anderson my son and his dad own a boost mobile, and though they admit its much pricier, in the overall scheme of things, you get SERVICE and MORE SERVICE. they know its more expensive, and they know they have a high end service, but seriously, all of their customers are willing to pay because the person-service, the cellular service, and the tech service is great. i went for cricket because i thought i was a know it all old lady who could find a bargain. i was wrong.7 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. I know what u mean ! I have no problem with the cells only few drop calls but nothing to wine about ! Its that sometime we questions about the cells or plans u can't call an talk to anyone the really pisses me off7 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. From iv seen from boost its true better service . An 4x fewer dropped calls . An for the same price for android which I'm in love with if my say ? I have 4 cells phones with cricket an for a great deal . But I can't get the same deal with boost with way better service7 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. Sorry I can get the same deal with boost7 hours ago Like

• Kathy Ann Atkins any kind of surprise, jewels?5 hours ago Like

• Dan N Mandy Walsh The customer service sucks! I'm still paying for a line that was canceled 2mths ago! 2mths for Heavens sake! & They NEVER credit your account & you will always end up paying more than the original plan! It makes NO sense you are charged $5.00 to pay your bill(with cash in hand) RIDICULOUS! I see Cricket losing alot of ppl, including myself!5 hours ago Like

• Cricket by TAP Wireless If your still paying, it wasn't disconnected. Go to a store and get it resolved.4 hours ago Like

• Dan N Mandy Walsh Haha! My due date is the 4th of every mth(which you can NEVER get anyone on the phone that day) & I am told that if its not canceld on the 4th, you STILL have to pay for the entire mth. Canceling a line in the middle of the mth does not give you a credit neither for disconnecting. I have been in the store, everytime I pay. That's how you guy's(Cricket)... get us coming & going. I have my acc. suspended which is suppose to give me a 14day credit(as per your customer service last mth) I pay my bill tonite & we will see what credit I get 4 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. Is that the answer for everything jus for a person jus to go to the store . Do u pay for gas an the time to wait in line for ur service no u don't ! Man y'all startin b way to boggus !4 hours ago Like 1

• Dan N Mandy Walsh I'm sorry Joe for commenting on your post, but I am starting to see a pattern with Cricket. Go to the store, where they have unknowledgable persons working there & don't know what to tell you neither OR they tell you to go to a MAIN store(45min away from me, with NO traffic) to make changes to acc, like my due date. I gave up on that request! Now I'm just tired of paying for something I haven't used & for them to NEVER give the credit thats due to their customers. Maybe they know their business is declining, so they have to get what they can from their still paying customers, because their business is!4 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. It totally ok dan ! It jus crazy jus kinda seemed like I was the only one ! Its sad that I'm not tho . What else is sad for those of us that don't have time to go to the store like they cause they asum we soo much time to do so . That we can't count on costumer reps by callin them .4 hours ago Like

• Cricket by TAP Wireless Cricket doesn't prorate service. Once your into the billing cycle you are responsible for the full bill whether you use it or not. This isn't hard to understand, whether you like it or not.3 hours ago Like

• Cricket by TAP Wireless Joe there was a time when going to the store was all people did if they wanted to buy something or get serviced.3 hours ago Like 1

• Dan N Mandy Walsh Excuse me but DONT get smart with me! If your dumbass customer reps would know what the hell they are talking about, I wouldn't be *****ing now! Apparently your own customer service reps, don't even UNDERSTAND this concept, ASSHOLE because they"re the ones that gave the WRONG effing info in the 1st place!! See thats the problem with customer service that you do actually get, it's always some smartass POS comment! They should credit my acc. period & I shouldn't have to cancel on the exact day & have to go to the store to take care of technical issues! You suck and that is a fact! So take your smartass comments somewhere else, sweetheart! It's ppl like Joe & I that are paying your salary, remember that!3 hours ago Like 1

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. Exactly ! (There was a time) now its no point in even goin to the store ! The reps that are there r rude after the frustration of tryin on the cell I don't think u would want me in the store !3 hours ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. Like b4 id rather speak to a real person that didn't really speak english an I couldn't pronoucne there than. They tried there best to give us what they could . But we even have that much less go to the store .3 hours ago Like

• Cricket by TAP Wireless Wasn't being a smartass or anything else. I was giving you information. The reps you deal with are not MY reps. I am not Cricket. I'm just a dealer trying to help you understand why the situation you described is what it is. With your attitude and your foul mouth, it's no wonder youre not getting anywhere. FWIW, you and Joe contribute NOTHING to my salary. My effort to help you understand the situation was pure kindness. The fact that the rules arent to your liking doesnt change them. Clearly I was mistaken in my efforts to think I could help you understand this.about an hour ago Like 1

• Dan N Mandy Walsh Lowlife agent without a REAL job! Sad58 minutes ago Like

• Dan N Mandy Walsh Lowlife agent without a REAL job! Sad! If you think your comment wasn't YOU being smartass then clearly you shouldn't be working in retail! I didn't ask for your help!57 minutes ago Like

• Daniel Encarnacion At least with Cricket there is a corporate store to go to... You can't say that about some of Cricket's compeititors who use only authorized dealers or national retailers meaning customers are forced to call into a call center. I've been a dealer for a long time offering Cricket, Boost, Page Plus, etc., and Cricket is by far the best overall customer service experience because they have local corporate stores. And believe it or not, it's a million times easier to get ahold of Cricket customer service than Boost. Plus Cricket has Bridge Pay. Of course everyone has their own preferences and choices. If you don't like Cricket by all means try something else, but my professional unbiased opinion (selling all of them) is Cricket is the best.39 minutes ago Like

• Cricket by TAP Wireless ‎@Dan Post on a public Facebook page and you invite anyone to respond. And thankfully your opinion of me is of no consequence.30 minutes ago Like

• Joe Anthony Alvarado Sr. Daniel thank u for ur input but I'm sorry I have to disagree . I can not get in touch with anyone by calling costumer service there requier some number or I.d that I don't what they speak of an that is jus b able to speak to someone an with the I d number it jus hangs up with u . Trust me iv brought it up with store reps to an they have no clue what I'm talking about . Its very frustrateing try fix something that no one has a clue about . To call the insureance company for problems that my wife is haveing with her cell . Well no one doesn't even answer so I'm stumbed an u need to get a hold of the insurance to have the phone replaced
    It used to be called "Phone Courage" and I guess now we have "Internet Courage" a new meaning for IC.

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by wthigon View Post
    Did you tackle him down and pimp slap him?
    No it was a classy young lady her friend grabbed her and took her away

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Another gem from Facebook.. This Danny guy is hilarious.

Danny Blaze

I loved Cricket Wireless until now. I pay $60 per month ($55 service $5.00). I pay for the data as part of my service. I use a program that allows me to tether my netbook to my phone. I have been doing this for over a year. Tonight I went to set up my netbook so I can do my school work. I go to iog into my class and now I have to pay 10 doliars more per month? Really?!

I pay already for the Internet, now I have to pay for it twice. This is simply greed. Shame on you Cricket.

Like 17 hours ago

• Chalo Valencia Jr. The internet you pay for in your plan is intended for your phone only, not to tether your laptop! !16 hours ago Like 1

• Danny Blaze Actually Chalo, my plan says nothing that you stated. Besides, am I not paying for the bandwidth? I am and if I am only given 1.0Gb per month, how I use that should be up to me.

I never mentioned the fact that Cricket cut the cap from 2.5Gb to 1.0. No matter how I look at it, I am now paying more for less.
        16 hours ago Like

• Sarah Stevens Actually, I believe I read they were changing their policy on tethering...it cost's the company money when you do that, even if it's not going against your data. AND Cricket does have the right to change their policies pretty much whenever. I don't know where the shame lies, but they are losing money on broadband end of sentence.15 hours ago Like 1

• Jason Wood Pretty much every company charges to tether. Tethering has never been supported. You bought a PHONE not an internet connection for your laptop. You may not like it but thats the way it is.15 hours ago Like 3

• Danny Blaze Really. My phone can access both mobile sites and regular webpages. To say that it cost the company money if I tether my netbook to my phone is not only rediculous and shows the lack of knowledge on this technoiogy.

It cost me my bandwidth to be used faster, but to say it cost Ithecompany for me to hook my netbook and phone via tething is well, ignorant of the facts.4 hours ago Like

• Danny Blaze This is simply another corporate greed move on Cricket's part. They cut the cap and now want to charge me twice for the Internet, they charge for my "unlimited" Internet access using my phone, the the greed sets in and they will force me to pay every month a $10.00 fee to use the phone I paid for ?4 hours ago Like

• Danny Blaze That is, they charge me again if I tether to my phone. If you can't see this as unethical then your not so smart.4 hours ago Like

• Alejandra Tyrza Maria Sanchez it be best if you actually went to cricket corporate and get your dilemma clarified since some of the authorized dealers do not have extensive info3 hours ago Like

• Alejandra Tyrza Maria Sanchez even verizon charges that extra $10 for tethering plus the data plan for your phone3 hours ago Like

• Jason Wood Danny you were exploiting a non supported feature of your phone/account. Cricket decided that they would offer this as a supported feature and decided to charge for it. The bandwidth cap didnt change as a result, but since it's their network and their service they can charge for it if they want to. You can call it greed or whatever you like, but it's reality. If you don't like it, switch to a carrier that doesnt charge for tethering. Let us know who you go with.3 hours ago Like

• Jerry Carter ‎@ Danny, boostmobile doesn't charge for true UNLIMITED.2 hours ago Like 1

• Danny Blaze ‎@jasson actually, I am using innovation and freedom with a device I purchased with service I pay for already. This practice of appiication or ciass of app is simply app discrimination, which is neither beneficai to the consumer who is already paying for access, but is an affront to innovation, free enterprise and customer choice.42 minutes ago Like

• Jason Wood Whatever. Tethering wasn't supported or authorized. You hack your device to enable it and your violating the TOS. They choose to enable and start charging for it, it's their option. Why don't you post the names of the wireless companies in the US that don't charge for tethering. App discrimination. Can you hear yourself?a few seconds ago Like

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information