Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Question Help with the muve music 4.0 apk?

I have the apk for muve music 4.0 and i was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting it to work on ther phones, besides the s3 and 4 of course. It has a sim check and im wondering if theres a way around that?

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since
    May 2013
    Phone
    Galaxy Ex i437z

From the MyCricket.com FAQ

Why canít I get Muve Music for the phone I already have?

Muve Music is not available on all phones because it is not a separate application. Muve is integrated into the phone's operating system to create the most powerful mobile music experience to date.

Which Devices will Muve Music v4.0 be available on?

Muve v4.0 is being offered on the following devices: Samsung GSIII, Samsung GSIV, Samsung Galaxy Discover, Samsung Galaxy Admire II and all new devices going forward. In order to receive Muve Music v4.0 you will need to have one of these devices.

I've already got muve music 3.0 on my evo 3d so I know it works, just looking to find out if anyone has messed with the 4.0 update all lol

Customer Since
    May 2013
    Phone
    Galaxy Ex i437z

Quote Originally Posted by Hugearse View Post
    I've already got muve music 3.0 on my evo 3d so I know it works, just looking to find out if anyone has messed with the 4.0 update all lol
    Let me make this more plain for you.

It will not work on your phone.
    Any "workaround" will violate the terms of Muve Music.

Oic lol my bad ;-), I guess I better get a new "cricket" phone so I can have that lol

Customer Since
    May 2013
    Phone
    Galaxy Ex i437z

Quote Originally Posted by Hugearse View Post
    Oic lol my bad ;-), I guess I better get a new "cricket" phone so I can have that lol
    That is if you desire Muve 4.0 features (save to any SD Card instead of save to Muve Music card only) as opposed to Muve 3.
    You still get free downloads (on active Cricket phone) and same day album release on Muve.

Oh, and the interface is White instead of Black on Muve 4. All the effort to make a dark theme, and Muve lights up the entire room when playing.

It's life, live it!
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by BoredOOMM View Post
    That is if you desire Muve 4.0 features (save to any SD Card instead of save to Muve Music card only) as opposed to Muve 3.
    You still get free downloads (on active Cricket phone) and same day album release on Muve.

Oh, and the interface is White instead of Black on Muve 4. All the effort to make a dark theme, and Muve lights up the entire room when playing.
    Actually Muve 4.0 does not save to any SD card like it should. Muve 4.0 saves up to 4 GB's of data and music to the device then switches over to any available SD card. There is no way to choose where to store the data at. At least on the GS4 and GS3 running 4.0. I heard a rumor that in the next major update, they are adding a "choose the location" option. I don't know why it was not done in this release since they added the any SD card availability!
    *Only PM me when asked. Please post to the forum first as you and the many members here will benefit from the conversation!"

Been fixing, flashing, and activating Cricket phones since 2004.

Customer Since
    May 2013
    Phone
    Galaxy Ex i437z

Quote Originally Posted by short6in View Post
    Actually Muve 4.0 does not save to any SD card like it should. Muve 4.0 saves up to 4 GB's of data and music to the device then switches over to any available SD card. There is no way to choose where to store the data at. At least on the GS4 and GS3 running 4.0. I heard a rumor that in the next major update, they are adding a "choose the location" option. I don't know why it was not done in this release since they added the any SD card availability!
    My rooted Samsung Galaxy Admire 2 shows files on the SD card only and not the device. Here is my posting of a thread describing my device update from Muve 3.8 to Muve 4.0 including Google Play apk.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredOOMM View Post
    ... about Muve from the app finds I had Muve 3.8. NOT 4.0

Until now....

Link to Muve Music 4.0 Update from Play Store

Muve 4 has some bugs in that I am missing some of the Genre that was available in 3.8. Sometimes playback will quickly move through all the songs in an album with NONE playing. I have removed the album and downloaded again to find this sometimes works and sometimes will not. I do not see the option for removing all songs as there was in 3.8. I did a download all and find songs I do not EVER listen to including explicit lyrics in my available songs.

Still over all not that bad of an option for listening to Music as the music is downloaded not incurring data such as Pandora. I am in fact considering ditching SiriusXM to save the $6 per month it costs.

Thread Information