Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Wrecked Johnson

I love how you all take and give no credit

Example being your u2nl and autstart solutions for proxy work arounds were brought to you buy to0 and insanecain and nowhere on this forum are their names mentioned. Disgusting and unappreciative, the greenk solution seems to be very similar but different and I wont say its a rip off I dont know and cant say but, ill be examining to see if its just a rev. engineered solution. This is all I have time to call people out on at the moment. Some solutions are different than the originals and good for you to those who are original, but shame on those who just toss around others hard work without paying respect or getting permission. My how things have changed and how ethics are just tossed out the window, this used to be something special and now its a low down dirty shame. Guess ill have to get on govt. assistance and cut my flashing prices to $5 a full flash because I cant make enough only charging $5 on a full flash.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

really lame bro

Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Get the f*ck off my forum. I'm sick of you smart mouthing everyone thinking your slick and threatening to shut the forum down. Let me tell you buddy. You do that and I'll sue you for every dollar lost. Don't believe me? Watch me bud. Mine & Chris' income comes from this forum. Every bill we pay is from this site and the military. We give back to the community here at Cricket Users. Just shut up. You're completely ignorant and a waste of my time.

You think you can just come on here and call each and everyone of us that we steal just because we pissed you off? No. So guess what, you're permanently banned.

If you want to man up and quit being a sour puss, you know how to contact us.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Thread closed.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Thread Information