Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

If you were CEO of (Leap)Cricket Wireless...???

What changes would you make in your operations, business, industry or devices to make things better(for the company or public), more efficient, profitable, competitive, etc...?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

looser dress code, more training, personality tests and selective hiring for retail stores, more LTE coverage, reduced price plans for long time customers or coupons or one time discount services on device upgrades up coming bill, better dealer compensation packages, employee discounts for privately owned operations, more paygo doors, abandon 3g broadband services focus on 4g LTE broadband modems and hotspots, US based customer service or a live chat option with friendly US based staff, and expanded coverage, better knowledge and a listen and apply theory to customer concerns

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

LOL. merge pay-go with core-wireless and take the business model closer to trac-phone. focus on 4G VoLTE, fix the horrible debt problem. care about your customers and dealers more. . . with money

Overall activity: 2.0%

Start out with making things simple for customers and dealers. as a dealer it seems we are changing direction all the time. Hard to focus and budget things. Have the CEO call me I so him whats missing and what needs to be work on. There should be a big focus on flash phones. Cost cricket nothing to add a customer. Another thing is cricket is gear for lower income user, stick with that and stop trying to go after high end users.

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

1. Cater to more people not just low end users and provide a stronger network while upgrading in the same go.
    2. fire every customer service employee NOT in America and open a call center here in the US.
    3. Take care of the dealers. I've seen 2 stores near me close because they fall into disrepair because of the lack of profit.
    4. Train ALL customer reps on flashed phones or at least provide documentation and resources to help with the various devices.
    5. Make sure the employees are well informed so we can stop all of this "Stay tuned..." or "Soon..." for answers crap.
    6. Make cuts to straighten out debt. If that means fewer customer service reps, so be it. Bring jobs home and you'll just get a better quality representative on the phone. (Take an example from T-Mobile)
    7. Crack down on getting OTA updates out in a more timely and effective manner for ALL Cricket phones, not just a few.
    8. Better self help support on the Cricket site.
    9. Spend less on pushing Muve Music to other countries. Just be happy with the US for now.
    10. Get some real advertising done. The big 4 kill Cricket with commercials and printed ads. Hell even Walmart Family Mobile and Straight Talk have the Galaxy S3 now.
    11. Order only what phones you actually need. If they go on back order, so what. At least you're not in a massive debt. (All the unsold iPhones and GS3s cost them a boat load of money and they aren't selling now.)

I have more, but I'll just stop here....
    My work on the CDMA Cricket S3 and S4 are now obsolete. Thanks for all the support when I was actively working on them!

Feel free to PM me only after you've posted on the forums.

If you need to buy something from Ebay, please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 5.0%

Do some major investing in the infrastructure. Emphasize 4G nationwide. Probably even try to add more carriers to piggy back off of to improve coverage. Make the plans less confusing and most importantly listen to the dealers, they are the backbone to the company.

Thread Information