Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

I'm a new customer with major problems...help

boy, where do I start..LOL o.k. I ordered a phone online at crickets website, I was sent an e-mail with my new phone number, so 2 days later, I received my new kyocera luno phone. the quick start guide said to call 1-800-cricket to activate it, i call, had a hard time hearing the rep, but we went through the details, and then she said something about the number in the back of my phone matches a number that is already activated and that I need to send the phone back...I was like what??? so in my frustration, I flipped the page on the guide and did the "over the air programing" dialed *228, and so on, well the phone works great, I made a call, received a call, so what I did not get from her were the MIN number, and the CDMA number, so what should I do in a situation like mine?

part 2..LOL
    I went to crickets website, and logged into my account, saw that everything looked normal, all the correct info, so on the right hand side menu bar, I clicked the "text messaging puchases" option, and I see all these random dates, I have a screen capture so you can see it. it almost felt as if I had been seeing someone else's account. anyone know what that is about?

any help would be very much appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails customer-summary-2011-10-10-06-46-24.jpg  

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    Nexus S 4G

i suppose its possible you got a reused number. you should be able to call back and get the numbers youre asking about. but why would you need them if your phone is already activated?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by gilly78201 View Post
    boy, where do I start..LOL o.k. I ordered a phone online at crickets website, I was sent an e-mail with my new phone number, so 2 days later, I received my new kyocera luno phone. the quick start guide said to call 1-800-cricket to activate it, i call, had a hard time hearing the rep, but we went through the details, and then she said something about the number in the back of my phone matches a number that is already activated and that I need to send the phone back...I was like what??? so in my frustration, I flipped the page on the guide and did the "over the air programing" dialed *228, and so on, well the phone works great, I made a call, received a call, so what I did not get from her were the MIN number, and the CDMA number, so what should I do in a situation like mine?

part 2..LOL
    I went to crickets website, and logged into my account, saw that everything looked normal, all the correct info, so on the right hand side menu bar, I clicked the "text messaging puchases" option, and I see all these random dates, I have a screen capture so you can see it. it almost felt as if I had been seeing someone else's account. anyone know what that is about?

any help would be very much appreciated
    So does your phone work now? If it does and its the correct number, youre done. You dont need the min and the cdma sid number. Those are only f you need to manually program your phone. You did it over the air.

Welcome to Cricket. and the forum.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

yep, the phone works great. then I am done, I wont call them about it. and thanks for the welcome

Thread Information