Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 3.0%

issue with local dealer

i went into my local dealer to buy the new mercury 4 hours later im still unable to use it
    Chris WaltersCricket Wireless

well my local stealer has a mercery waiting for me it is so hard to trust this crook but what else to do ? Im going to get another one in a week for my gf . this is the place that wanted to charge me 20.00 to cancel a line of service .

Chris Waltersok now more interesting stuff . bought a mercury but cant use it . i spent 40 minutes awaiting then to activate i guess (they were using pc)and then was told i was all set go home and press the guy and it will activate . on way home "tony" called me and said to give him 30 minutes and hes corrected my file??? i said call me back when its done . 1 hr later he calls me and said the system is down right now and give it a hour then if not still working then call him in am . this is ridiculous !!!

any ideas what could be wrong ? kinda the same run around i always get but its the only dealer close and had to use a dealer cause cricket no longer upgrades hmmmm ! sucks ..

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Cricket system for activation were down most of the day together. Your wrong to call him a crook cause the system was down. You can call in and cancel the services your self for free to the 800 number. As a dealer he has overhead and when people come in and want something done instead of doing it them self I see nothing wrong with charging. if your services is still not on try calling 1-800 cricket to see if they can get your phone going.

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 3.0%

well thanks for the info but calling him a crook was not for his acions last night i had alot of bad experiances from then . but thanks for letting me know about the outage puts my mind at ease . this guy selling phones with evident water damage , and my main issue double charging cards . also said he could mod 2 phones to work with cricket and bricked both . But thank fully that how i started to get into the older htc and flash them myself .. at any rate thanks for listening

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

not to seem like a jerk . I usually go to my cricket dealer in syracuse ny which i have had 0 issues with but they also had 0 phones ... and we got hit with some nice snow and its a 1.15 hr drive for me to get there .. I dont want it to seem im anti dealers as Im sure there are a ton of them on here . I dont want to be that guy ... lol .. hopefully 8 oclock rolls around and the phone can be pushed through without any more grief

Thread Information