Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63

Thread: It's Sad That..

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    It's Sad That..

    It's sad that when I'm streaming radio (when throttled) it needs to buffer.

    I'm on a 3G network that is FAST when I'm not throttled. I'm streaming radio right now (Wired 96.5 for you guys in Philly) and it paused to buffer.

    So sad..

    Oh, it just did it again! I was getting ready to post this thread and it did it again!

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #2
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    It's sad that when I'm streaming radio (when throttled) it needs to buffer.

    I'm on a 3G network that is FAST when I'm not throttled. I'm streaming radio right now (Wired 96.5 for you guys in Philly) and it paused to buffer.

    So sad..

    Oh, it just did it again! I was getting ready to post this thread and it did it again!
    Already hit your data cap? I remember sprint throttling at like 60kb/s.might as well have used dial up it was horrible

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    Already hit your data cap? I remember sprint throttling at like 60kb/s.might as well have used dial up it was horrible
    Yeah, I hit it. I used over 4 GB last month. My goal for this month is 5 GB.

    I'm usually throttled around 100 kbps.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,825, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    whitefiretiger's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    472
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Yeah, I hit it. I used over 4 GB last month. My goal for this month is 5 GB.

    I'm usually throttled around 100 kbps.
    Lol shouldn't be that hard to get 5 gb I've done about 2 gb in one night. Great goal tho

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    Lol shouldn't be that hard to get 5 gb I've done about 2 gb in one night. Great goal tho

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk
    The most I've used was 500 MB in one day.

  7. #6
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    The most I've used was 500 MB in one day.

    The most i've used was 20 gb's but we're not going to go there.

    Everyone kept telling me if I used massive amounts of data they would cut me off, I knew they wouldnt.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    The most i've used was 20 gb's but we're not going to go there.

    Everyone kept telling me if I used massive amounts of data they would cut me off, I knew they wouldnt.
    LOL, what were you doing to use that much data?

  9. #8
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    LOL, what were you doing to use that much data?

    Torrents...

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    Torrents...
    Oh, that's against TOS isn't it? Isn't it? Yeah, I thought so..

  11. #10
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    We're just speaking hypothetically of course... If one was to download torrents...
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  12. #11
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    We're just speaking hypothetically of course... If one was to download torrents...
    yes..hypothetically....which is hypothetically their fault for leaving ports open...hypothetically

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    I think torrents should be allowed. You're paying for data. You should be able to do whatever you want with it as long as it is legal. There are legal torrents out there..

  14. #13
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    I think torrents should be allowed. You're paying for data. You should be able to do whatever you want with it as long as it is legal. There are legal torrents out there..
    mininova is now all legal torrents.So this is true.

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    I also think tethering should be allowed. I think if Cricket revises their throttling, they won't need to worry about people tethering.

  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,825, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    whitefiretiger's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    472
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket



    Lol ever checked how much data is used when using the netflix app?

    It isn't pretty

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

 

 
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner