Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Las Vegas, NV cricket website issues

Hi my name is Meagan and I am new here. I have been having issues with Crickets website for months now and everytime I call them I get the run around. All I wanna do is pay my bill online without having to deal with fees. Everytime I go online to pay it, it processes my submission then it says "error please try agian later. I have tried different computers to and it still doesn't work. I had someone checking to see if there was an issue with there website here in Vegas, then my home phone died and I couldn't get the number to call them back. (I had to get transfered over there the first time, then after that they kept disconnecting me through transfers) I am just so frusterated and I can't pay my boyfriends bill either as is says the same thing. "error please try again later" Can someone please help me I just want to pay my bill so I can have a working phone again but I don't want to pay the fees and I don't want to sign up for automatic bill pay. Thank you for any help you can give me.

I just had my mom in California try it for me and it still didn't work.

-Meagan

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Is there a Cricket corporate store you can go to? They might be able to waive the payment fee if it's not working online.

I'll probably pay my bill today or tomorrow. If I have any problems I'll try to reply to this thread.

Not that I know of. But yes please keep me informend. I will keep trying to call customer service. My house phone keeps dying though.

I am on the phone right now with them. They are saying they are updating there site for more features and stuff to expand there market. It has been like this for a couple of weeks according to them. He then said I would still have to pay fees to re activate my phone! Why do I still have to pay a fee if it is there fault the site is down! The guy spoke broken english said that was proctal and said they value me as a customer. I asked if they value me as a customer then why are you nickel and diming me for something that is not my fault. I asked to speak to the supervisor. After a back and forth as to why I wanted to speak with a superviser he puts me on hold. 3 minutes later he picks up the phone and says the supervisor is busy and can call me back tonight and agian asked for the reason why I wanted to speak to the supervisor. I just said I was done and hung up. I am done. I am so pissed off. No matter what pay as you go plan you have they can never get customer service right. I am in the customer service field and would never dream of treating a customer this way. I just want to pay my bill and nothing extra. Is that so hard to ask?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Meagan, first let me say I am a dealer so I might be a bit biased.

Ok so you are repeatedly beating yourself up trying to pay your bill online over $3. I just don't get it. The advantage to paying in the store and paying that fee is that your payment posts immediately!! No delays, no hassles and you know it's paid. Saving the $3 online gets you a possible delay to post of up to 72 hours and the crap youre already going through.

Why not just go to a store?

If you need to know the location of the nearest corp store in Vegas, give me your general area in Vegas and I'll tell you which one is closest.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Yeah your right you are biased. 3 bucks to you might not be much, but it is to me. And I have more then one phone. The issue isn't the posting right away its the fact that they are charging people to pay there phone bill. I can't think of another company that does this. Maybe I will go back to boost. At least I could always pay online. Oh and if you count gas going to your store it definatly isn't worth it.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by hopefamily View Post
    Yeah your right you are biased. 3 bucks to you might not be much, but it is to me. And I have more then one phone.
    The three dollars is to pay for the payment gateway that cricket uses to process the payments. If Cricket were to implement such a system of their own it would be costly and they'd just raise your rates, so it's a wash. Having more than one phone is irrelevant unless thay are all on separate accounts. One payment fee per payment per account. If they are on seperate accounts perhaps you should merge them. You'll save $5 per line for each phone past the first. Look there, you can pay your bill in store and still save $2 if you have two phones.

The issue isn't the posting right away its the fact that they are charging people to pay there phone bill. I can't think of another company that does this.
    Go to a Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, Tmobile store and pay your bill in the store. There's a fee. They charge a fee to process the payment. Sound familiar.

Maybe I will go back to boost. At least I could always pay online. Oh and if you count gas going to your store it definatly isn't worth it.
    Going back to Boost is your choice. This site is not owned or operated by Cricket, so it doesn't matter to anyone here what company you are with. I don't have any stores in Vegas, so you wouldnt be coming to my store. I doubt very much the only time you venture out in your car is to pay the Cricket bill. There's at least 80 places in Vegas to pay your bill. I can imagine you pass by one or to on your way to work/school/whatever.

Sorry but people who have multiple phones, internet access and a car but can't handle the 3 dollar fee, kinda rub me the wrong way. Good luck.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Technically, I believe Cricket should be responsible for any fees you need to pay, since it's their problem.

I think that is the point of a corporate store. They are supposed to be a true, full service, Cricket store, correct? Therefore, I think they should have the power to apply credits. If the site is down, I think they should honor the online price, etc. They need the power to do things. I can understand if a regular customer service representative can't do it, but I think a manager should be able to.

What I would do is pay the $3 to keep my service working (or to get it turned back on) and then I'd call and try to get the $3 back. The last I heard customer service had the ability to do a $5 credit on your bill. I don't know if they changed that. I wouldn't be surprised if they did because I'm sure there were people abusing it. You can always ask for a supervisor. That is if you want to go through all that for $3. I'm the type of person that would do that.

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

You really are against companies profoting aren't you? You want businesses to operate at a loss.. you hate capitalism! I think maybe you hate Amurika then!

Half serious post plz take it as a joke

Sent from my SCH-R915 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Technically, I believe Cricket should be responsible for any fees you need to pay, since it's their problem.

I think that is the point of a corporate store. They are supposed to be a true, full service, Cricket store, correct? Therefore, I think they should have the power to apply credits. If the site is down, I think they should honor the online price, etc. They need the power to do things. I can understand if a regular customer service representative can't do it, but I think a manager should be able to.

What I would do is pay the $3 to keep my service working (or to get it turned back on) and then I'd call and try to get the $3 back. The last I heard customer service had the ability to do a $5 credit on your bill. I don't know if they changed that. I wouldn't be surprised if they did because I'm sure there were people abusing it. You can always ask for a supervisor. That is if you want to go through all that for $3. I'm the type of person that would do that.

Thank you for your support. It is one thing if this was the first time. But it isn't. I have had this problem for 3 months. I think I will have my bf call this time. I am way to pissed to keep calling them. The fact that I was getting the run around just for asking to speak to the supervisor is wrong. I also wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem. And the submit request tab under there support tab on facebook doesn't work either. Now when you say corprate office do you mean an authorised cricket retail store or there bull**** customer service number?

[QUOTE=Woof;23306
    Sorry but people who have multiple phones, internet access and a car but can't handle the 3 dollar fee, kinda rub me the wrong way. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

People who are contradicting, judgmental a******* rub me the wrong way. Plus don’t you get commission on every payment you make for a customer? You do fit right in with Cricket’s customer service! Why even post here if you can’t even help.

Quote Originally Posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
    You really are against companies profoting aren't you? You want businesses to operate at a loss.. you hate capitalism! I think maybe you hate Amurika then!

Half serious post plz take it as a joke

Sent from my SCH-R915 using Tapatalk
    I'm not against companies profiting at all. I don't want them to operate at a loss either. I'm not disputing the fact that there is a payment fee. I totally understand that, and I think Cricket should have a payment fee. They pay money for their systems (QPay, or whatever it is) and they need a way to keep going. If someone wants to pay in the store, then I'm fine with there being a fee. It's just like if you pay your car payment on the phone. The store needs to run somehow, and if they gave everything away for free, they wouldn't be able to keep the store there.

Now, because of the problem hopefamily is having, I think the fee should be waived at stores that have the ability to do it, which I'm guessing are full service Cricket locations. It is Cricket's fault the site isn't working right, and therefore, why should the customer be punished for it? If the online site is down when a customer tries to purchase a phone, I think they should still get the web discount in the store. I don't think it's hurting Cricket any because they wouldn't pay for the payment online and they would get the phone discount online. The only reason they're in the store is if the site isn't working properly.

Thank you for your support. It is one thing if this was the first time. But it isn't. I have had this problem for 3 months. I think I will have my bf call this time. I am way to pissed to keep calling them. The fact that I was getting the run around just for asking to speak to the supervisor is wrong. I also wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem. And the submit request tab under there support tab on facebook doesn't work either. Now when you say corprate office do you mean an authorised cricket retail store or there bull**** customer service number?
    I mean a full service Cricket store, not an authorized dealer. Then again, an authorized dealer might be able to help you out too. I don't know. It doesn't hurt to go and ask. Do you know anyone else with Cricket in your area that might be experiencing the same issue?

People who are contradicting, judgmental a******* rub me the wrong way. Plus don’t you get commission on every payment you make for a customer? You do fit right in with Cricket’s customer service! Why even post here if you can’t even help.
    Calm down, we're all allowed to express our opinions. We're just having a discussion here, not an argument.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post

Yes Cricket corporate stores have the ability to do this and I agree they should in situations like this. However the problem here doesnt seem to be Cricket's unwillingness to waive a fee but instead Meagan's unwillingness to go to the store.
    Remember I asked her where in Vegas she was. I know all the corp managers in vegas, I could direct her to the right person. She doesn't wan that though.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Getting a pretty good feel for why the folks on the phone aren't being real helpful. If you talk that way with me in my store, I throw you out. Your money isn't that important. I offered to help you. You read right past it. Your problem not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Yes Cricket corporate stores have the ability to do this and I agree they should in situations like this. However the problem here doesnt seem to be Cricket's unwillingness to waive a fee but instead Meagan's unwillingness to go to the store.
    Remember I asked her where in Vegas she was. I know all the corp managers in vegas, I could direct her to the right person. She doesn't wan that though.
    Yeah, I think going to the store would be the only other option.

I'm just curious, do corporate stores have the ability to honor the online price if the site is down?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information