Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Thread: Leaving Sprint

Overall activity: 1.0%

Leaving Sprint

I currently have a Google Nexus S, I dropped it a pond last week...it works well enough to answer calls but has a lot of dead spots on the touchscreen. I have a replacement Samsung Galaxy S 2 coming in from the sprint insurance (No Nexus S were available). In the middle of all this I have decided that I want to switch to Cricket. Does anyone know if it is OK for me to cancel my Sprint contract the day after receiving a new phone from the insurance and flash it to Cricket?

It is actually damaged from water, I am paying the deductible and ETF so I do not see why this would constitute fraud or anything, just wanted to make sure.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 6.0%

I'm in the process of doing so myself at this point. I have Cricket and I'm tired of the service it has and the customer service is poor. Read reviews for Cricket before switching over. That's my opinion. I just got cricket two days ago and I just switched to sprint. I can't stand that I can't use my cell from Cricket in my house hardly at all. I have issues with the phone, service, and the customer service. I did have cricket before when they first came out and I had them for a year and a half. That long ago I had the huawei ascend. now I have the ascend 2 and can't use it in the house. My wife has the ZTE Score and hers is worse. Anyway I don't see why not. I did have verizon at first and transferred both numbers to cricket, now I'm transferring both numbers to sprint. Hope I answered your question. Good luck

Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks for the input, I guess I have some more research to do. I had assumed I would get the same reception as with sprint.

Overall activity: 6.0%

Sprint has the same reception? Maybe I got some more research to do

Thread Information