Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Phone
    Samsung Suede

Mobile Phone Protection Plan??? for PayGo

Has anyone achieved this before, I'm curious but Wal-mart has this Card out which you shell out $6. What you get out of it, is a Pin number which can be used whenever your PayGo phone gets damaged.
    When damaged you claim the Protection by scratching off the back to your Pin#
    Ship all the materials receipt, phone, box everything with a USPS label. KEEP the Card
    You are issued a $30 credit on that Card to use on purchasing a new phone albeit with Wal-mart

I've never heard of this before guys, PayGo has never had an insurance policy
    I never questioned it before until now..
    Should we have an Insurance policy for PayGo?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

don't do it. my friend did this and when he went into walmart to use the card there was no money on the card and the manager at walmart called the place about the problem and they were informed that there was a scratch on the screen so the protection plan was void. the manager then called cricket and was informed that this plan is to be discontinued as walmart is the only place doing it and there has been a lack of understanding on what the plan is for and what will be covered.
    the walmart manager called the other two walmart locations here and found out that his location was the only one left selling pay-go phones and said they all stopped due to the exact same problem.
    in the end he gave my friend a $30 walmart gift card as a customer courtesy and said get a new phone quick because he was going to pull all paygo phones and cards from the shelf and send them back.

Thread Information