Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Htc Shooter

Question Muve Music for all???

okay so i am officially confused, a couple of months ago there was a press release here that stated that the muve music service would be open to most if not all androids... or atleast thats how i understood it. Anyway i had an Inc 4G LTE and cricket had it on the 70 dollar Muve Plan, when i lost the phone and put my Engineering Evo 3D ((HW001) for those that are going to try and correct me here)) back on my account they took the Muve off my account and said it would not work, which is weird due to the fact that both phones are considered CPE-Android... so my question is "is cricket going back on their press release, or are the CSR in India just not trained?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    It's life, live it!
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by AirLynk View Post
    okay so i am officially confused, a couple of months ago there was a press release here that stated that the muve music service would be open to most if not all androids... or atleast thats how i understood it. Anyway i had an Inc 4G LTE and cricket had it on the 70 dollar Muve Plan, when i lost the phone and put my Engineering Evo 3D ((HW001) for those that are going to try and correct me here)) back on my account they took the Muve off my account and said it would not work, which is weird due to the fact that both phones are considered CPE-Android... so my question is "is cricket going back on their press release, or are the CSR in India just not trained?
    Muve Music was and is not supported on Non-Cricket Android products. In order to get Muve now, you must purchase a Muve enabled Android from Cricket. If you installed it via an APK you found here, then you got lucky and had it activated on a plan. Cricket recently went through and changed the activation system to prevent anyone from activating a non-Muve phone on a Muve plan. They even went through and removed a few of our tricks we used to get them on the accounts.
    *Only PM me when asked. Please post to the forum first as you and the many members here will benefit from the conversation!"

Been fixing, flashing, and activating Cricket phones since 2004.

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

It is only cricket branded phones, your ESN dictates that you are using a flashed phone, therefore, no muve music for you with that ESN.

Overall activity: 2.0%
    Customer Since
    january 2

we do not guarantee that muve will work on a flashed phone.. bdw, when muve music v4 will ne released, all cricket android phone will have the ability to install that.. and beside, it will no longer require any special sd muve music card...

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by coffeekenken View Post
    we do not guarantee that muve will work on a flashed phone.. bdw, when muve music v4 will ne released, all cricket android phone will have the ability to install that.. and beside, it will no longer require any special sd muve music card...
    muve music without the sd card is only supported on 4 devices: the s3, s4, discover, and admire2

Thread Information