Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Phone
    Droid One

My Aio Phone now has Cricket name on the pull down bar as of midnight today.

Also if you go to Aio Wireless website it now takes you to cricket website.

Sent from my Z993 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Keeping IT Real; 05-18-2014 at 01:54 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by dzuchowski View Post
    I went to cricket and was told only charged for the phone and no bill or sim charge only pay for the phone
    correct, except you will pay for the first month of GSM service. we are now hearing they will take the credit for the days you did not use on your CDMA service and apply it to the initial GSM payment. it should look something like this:

cost to switch today = phone + first month on GSM - pro-rate for days left on CDMA

I will update this if it changes
    Last edited by indica; 05-18-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Overall activity: 2.0%

Here is my problem, I bought an S4 a few months ago and I didn't know that this was going to happen. I am angered because I bought this for nothing from what I am hearing. Is this true? I will have to buy another phone again?

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Also am I the only one who noticed that the throttled data speeds got even more slower?

Overall activity: 0%

You can use the CDMA phone until AT&T shuts down the CDMA network which can be between a year and 18 months or sponer

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Quote Originally Posted by MrInferno View Post
    Here is my problem, I bought an S4 a few months ago and I didn't know that this was going to happen. I am angered because I bought this for nothing from what I am hearing. Is this true? I will have to buy another phone again?

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Also am I the only one who noticed that the throttled data speeds got even more slower?
    The nature of the buisness is to keep offering newer phones with newer wizbang abilities and newer operating systems. We all drool over the "newest phones" and the marketing wizards push our thoughts about running out to buy them. A year from now you'll be wanting that new shiny GSM Samsung S8.

I plan on keeping my S3 and use it as an emergency or backup WIFI only phone with skype and text. It wont cost me a dime to use it that way.

Overall activity: 99.6%
    Customer Since
    oct 2011
    Phone
    flashed note 2

I have a very nice note 2 I use, my wife uses a brand new s3 and I have my old s3 I use as a mp3 player. I am going to wait a little to see what kind of trade in offers they come up with.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

At cricket store in wheat ridge Colorado and systems are not working to migrate users

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Spent 90 minutes and told the systems are down and to go home. Epic fail

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I guess no one cares that cricket can't do anything

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

just got our new mot of and Sonata 4g for the wife

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

At the wheat ridge Colorado store

Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

everything at my store was running smooth by 3PM CST. i cannot say the same for the poor corporate stores. sold a buncha moto and nokia today!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Good to hear things are in motion at one store at least!

I'm sure in general most stores were able to push past the first day jitters.

I, myself purchased a Moto G to do some testing here in Des Moines. Will also test the AT&T S5, Note 3, and Verizon HTC One Max.

Thanks for posting pictures dzuchowski !
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 05-18-2014 at 07:44 PM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 24.0%

Customer Since
    May 2011
    Phone
    Droid Razr

No dealer stores were open locally here on a Sunday. The corporate store was down at 2PM MST, 4PM MST, and 4:30PM MST.

They lost a new line of service for me to straight talk. I was going to order up AIO online on Thursday, but the local store convinced me not to and to wait until Sunday.

Sunday rolls around, I show up, system is down. I wait about 30 minutes, system still down. I left and came back and the system was still down.

They wouldn't sell me just a SIM card that I could activate on the website either, so......... I decided to try straight talk. :-/

My primary personal line is still on Cricket though.

Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by gsdreams View Post
    No dealer stores were open locally here on a Sunday. The corporate store was down at 2PM MST, 4PM MST, and 4:30PM MST.

They lost a new line of service for me to straight talk. I was going to order up AIO online on Thursday, but the local store convinced me not to and to wait until Sunday.

Sunday rolls around, I show up, system is down. I wait about 30 minutes, system still down. I left and came back and the system was still down.

They wouldn't sell me just a SIM card that I could activate on the website either, so......... I decided to try straight talk. :-/

My primary personal line is still on Cricket though.
    sorry to hear man. i hope they offered to alleviate the situation. when i knew things were not working correctly i had a list of customers to call back, and was still able to sell phones. even if we cannot activate them i got pen, paper, calculator, and my name. 2 people left without active phones, but as soon as i could i called their contact number and let them know everything was good to go and their new cricket phones were working.

corporate stores were hit the hardest with issues yesterday, today looks like everything is up and working for 99% of us

Overall activity: 24.0%

Customer Since
    May 2011
    Phone
    Droid Razr

If they had done that my second line would be with cricket, not straight talk. I would have had no problem if someone had acted like that. But, as far as they were concerned, it wasn't the "local" employees fault so they couldn't give a ..... less about it. I even told them I was going to go buy a straight talk sim and there response was "Oh, well sorry we couldn't activate it for you".

Now you understand why I don't like our local corporate store.

And with that kind of customer service I want you working for me and selling my products. I could probably triple the refurbished computer sales.

Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by gsdreams View Post
    If they had done that my second line would be with cricket, not straight talk. I would have had no problem if someone had acted like that. But, as far as they were concerned, it wasn't the "local" employees fault so they couldn't give a ..... less about it. I even told them I was going to go buy a straight talk sim and there response was "Oh, well sorry we couldn't activate it for you".

Now you understand why I don't like our local corporate store.

And with that kind of customer service I want you working for me and selling my products. I could probably triple the refurbished computer sales.
    yea i cannot say much about some stores, other than be unreasonably optimistic thanks man!

They still have not gotten my two ports done. Not even a record of it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information