Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Online bill pay issues.

We all know that Cricket has been having some problems with their online bill pay system as of late. Please share your experiences here.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    ashh

Yes i know that cricket has been having a problem but it could not appeared at online system.

-______________________________
    Conference Calls

earthling789

How hard is it to properly manage a Database??

I've never had an issue with paying my bill online, it is quick and easy, and I keep / print my receipts to prove my payment should there ever be an issue.

However, my largest complaint is when you view your "last transaction", it shows payments for last month or even last year as being your last payment date. Looking at my online statement last week, I noticed my last payment date was 3-months ago, and my wife's is showing November of 2010 as her last payment date, even though we pay EVERY month, on-time.

Of course with Cricket's recent decision to drop customers because they make too many calls outside the "Home Area" has caused us to drop Cricket's service all together at the end of this month. My wife's phone has already been terminated by the company (with two weeks still left on her monthly service), and mine has been dropped of all Android features (data, etc). The online billing is not the reason for them losing us... its their decision to save a few "roaming partner fees" by alienating tens of thousands of customers.... Hard to have a healthy profit margin if you don't have any customer base....

msimeowmix

I have been falsely promised assistance due to their online billing system not working as of yesterday. I am steaming to say the least. This is NO way to treat people that are paying you for service.

I have not been contacted by a corporate rep as promised, neither by phone (which I guess I could understand as my cell has been hotlined through all of this) or by email. I want to take this to BBB, I have never been treated so shoddily by any company (all synonyms of that word apply: Careless, Sloppy, Poorly, Badly). I have a lot more words I could use to describe how this company has made me feel.

Deceptive dealers, unaccountability at corporate, I've actually had a store manager hit on me and cancel a line for free. If this company isn't dirty hustling, I'd like to know what to call it. I'm sure ripoff report is filled to the brim about Cricket.

We understand your problems completely. This forum was built by people who don't work for Cricket and happen to be customers also.

Yesterday we experienced bill pay issues but have a local authorized dealer that accepted our payment. This was the first time any of us have had online bill pay problems. The new system looks better in many ways, but I care about the functionality more than looks. This probably applies more to the Cricket Integrated Desktop which lets us view accounts and make modifications more. This is how we are able to provide additional assistance and make inquiries.

Are you at all close to an authorized dealer or corporate store which can take your payment?

msimeowmix

The payment that was pending to be taken out of my account caused an overdraft fee that has made my account go into the negative.

Don't companies do QA on their systems before rollout?

I'm seeking corporate accountability even though I know it's far-fetched.

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Quote Originally Posted by msimeowmix View Post
    The payment that was pending to be taken out of my account caused an overdraft fee that has made my account go into the negative.

Don't companies do QA on their systems before rollout?

I'm seeking corporate accountability even though I know it's far-fetched.
    I think I've seen something like this in People's Court, and companies are hardly ever made to make good on it.

I don't know who they're paying to update their systems, but it's not working. Usually software designers make small flaws to ensure that they will have a job. However, these guys just aren't doing any work at all.

We don't even work for Cricket in any form or fashion, but they need to put us on their payroll.

msimeowmix

Wouldn't that require... organization, reliability, and a complete overhaul of how cricket operates? They wouldn't even lift a pinky

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I use to be a member of sprintusers.com. It was known that Sprint lurked around there, so I jumped on this forum hoping that it'll grow to be as powerful as that forum was.

To see everyone's problems and desires in one place should help Cricket focus!
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Thread Information