Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Phone
    Huawei Ascend

Online Order - MAJOR PROBLEM!

I placed an order online on 6/10/11 to upgrade my phone. My order confirmation was correct with my billing and shipping address, etc. It was free overnight delivery so I figured to receive the phone by Tuesday, 6/14/11. I tried tacking the shipment tuesday morning and found it was still "In Process". So I called Cricket and they told me the shipping address I entered was a PO Box number!!! I explained that no, I didn't put that in and my confirmation has the correct address, etc. They corrected the problem, told me was escalated to priority status (or whatever) and asked me for a call back number. I didn't hear anything so I called again later that day. I was told it would ship right away and not to worry and to call back if I don't see something the next day. SO, on Wednesday, same thing, tracked it, still in Process, etc. I called again and was told the situation was being fixed and it was a system error. I should receive the phone Thursday! On Thursday, still no shipment! I called again and was completely upset to find out that the previous people I spoke to did NOT fix the problem and my shipment was STILL pending due to the address issue!!!!!! The lady and I went over the correct address FOUR times and she promised me that it was NOW taken care of and I would receive service credit for the days I'm without this phone! At this point I was SOOO upset I wanted to cancel the order but she told me it was too late, the only thing to do was refuse the shipment (if it EVER arrives) and then receive a credit. After we spoke some more, she assured me that the phone would be shipped immediately and I should see my package soon. Here is it exactly 7 days later and guess what! No shipping/tracking information and NO phone! I don't know what to do! This was for my daughter who is going out of state today and now she WILL NOT have her phone to keep in contact! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY???? I've been with Cricket for years and never had this BAD of a problem with them. I need some help from someone who know's what they're doing please. I'm about to look for a new wireless carrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by foxythang74 View Post
    I placed an order online on 6/10/11 to upgrade my phone. My order confirmation was correct with my billing and shipping address, etc. It was free overnight delivery so I figured to receive the phone by Tuesday, 6/14/11. I tried tacking the shipment tuesday morning and found it was still "In Process". So I called Cricket and they told me the shipping address I entered was a PO Box number!!! I explained that no, I didn't put that in and my confirmation has the correct address, etc. They corrected the problem, told me was escalated to priority status (or whatever) and asked me for a call back number. I didn't hear anything so I called again later that day. I was told it would ship right away and not to worry and to call back if I don't see something the next day. SO, on Wednesday, same thing, tracked it, still in Process, etc. I called again and was told the situation was being fixed and it was a system error. I should receive the phone Thursday! On Thursday, still no shipment! I called again and was completely upset to find out that the previous people I spoke to did NOT fix the problem and my shipment was STILL pending due to the address issue!!!!!! The lady and I went over the correct address FOUR times and she promised me that it was NOW taken care of and I would receive service credit for the days I'm without this phone! At this point I was SOOO upset I wanted to cancel the order but she told me it was too late, the only thing to do was refuse the shipment (if it EVER arrives) and then receive a credit. After we spoke some more, she assured me that the phone would be shipped immediately and I should see my package soon. Here is it exactly 7 days later and guess what! No shipping/tracking information and NO phone! I don't know what to do! This was for my daughter who is going out of state today and now she WILL NOT have her phone to keep in contact! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY???? I've been with Cricket for years and never had this BAD of a problem with them. I need some help from someone who know's what they're doing please. I'm about to look for a new wireless carrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It would probably be best to go to a store and buy the phone. That way, you have it in your hand, activated, the same day.

I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through all that trouble.

Phone
    Huawei Ascend

I know this now... I have a close friend who works for a Cricket store and he warned me not to order online! My daughters phone broke almost 2 wks ago so I figured the new phone would come in quick with OVERNIGHT shipping! Thought the online deal sounded GREAT! (What a joke) I've ordered online before and it was no problem. I'm going to have to call AGAIN today!

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I guess we got lucky with our Indulge. We received it and I activated it while I was in France. If you ever want our opinion before doing something, feel free to post up.

----- Sent on my Cricket Gingerbread Droid 2 on Cricket (tapatalk)
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Huawei Ascend

Well, I always do my research on the products I buy... I knew from past experience how wonderful Crickets customer service is. But I just didn't think this would go bad. Chalking it up to a learning experience so I can know better next time. Wouldn't have been such a big issue if my daughter didn't need it by today.

Thread Information