Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Online Ordering (For Upgrades) Not Available on MyCricket.com

Does anybody know why the online ordering for upgrades isn't available online? It's been that way for a while now. I've seen posts on their Facebook and they just tell people to go to a store.

I'm hoping they get that fixed soon because I'm sure there are people wanting to upgrade that just can't because the site won't allow them.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

As it's been posted on Facebook by many people, it is designed to drive business to the stores. If you want a new phone that bad, unplug from the computer for a sec and go to a store and get one. One distinct advantage to doing it that way is you get to see, hold, try, taste, pocket test the phone before you buy it. (kidding on the taste thing). Plus you're supporting a local business in many cases.

Sorry folks but I get so tired of the " I wanna upgrade online" rant. You want stores (like mine) to stay open to help you, buy from them. And if the $20 you might save on line is the deal breaker, you probably cant afford to upgrade anyway.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    As it's been posted on Facebook by many people, it is designed to drive business to the stores. If you want a new phone that bad, unplug from the computer for a sec and go to a store and get one. One distinct advantage to doing it that way is you get to see, hold, try, taste, pocket test the phone before you buy it. (kidding on the taste thing). Plus you're supporting a local business in many cases.

Sorry folks but I get so tired of the " I wanna upgrade online" rant. You want stores (like mine) to stay open to help you, buy from them. And if the $20 you might save on line is the deal breaker, you probably cant afford to upgrade anyway.
    If that is their reason, I definitely don't agree with it. Not everyone is able to get to a Cricket store. If they are able to get to one, they can match the online price, right? I think we've discussed that before. Cricket was advertising not too long ago that they charge existing customers the same price as new customers. If they make you go to a store, that isn't always going to be the case.

Phone
    Mercury M886

I can see both points of views.

I thoroughly planned to buy a new phone online and have it shipped to me, in my situation I know I'll have to go in and have it activated and delete my other unit (long story) ...they want us to pay our bill online, is that going to change as well? I'll be damned if I'm going out of my way every month just so a store can show traffic.

On the other hand; when you do need an outlet it's nice to know that they are still in business

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Online bill pay will always bee an option cause its cheaper for all involved.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Thread Information