Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 7.0%

People that flash over ebay?

Hey guys do any of you know how that works? I mean wouldn't they have to install all the drivers/DFS/CDMA Workshop/QPST into your computer for them to flash it? or do they use like a VPN to flash? I'm very curious.

thanks

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

I use Wireless Workshop to keep the software contained to one piece.

sorry maybe i'm phrasing the question wrong. What i'm asking is, the people that sell flashes on ebay, once you buy it, they will log into your computer and ask you to plug your phone into your computer and they'll flash it. How are they doing this without loading any kind of software onto your computer? Do they use some type of VPN/VCN to access the other computer?

So in essence, force the computer to think that the phone is plugged into the host computer?

Customer Since
    july 2010
    Phone
    mercury & iphone

flashes on ebay

i seen 2 flashe kinds on ebay one you ship them your phone and they flash it and send it back(be careful) the other one is you download a program were they remotly take over your computer then flash your phone thru the web portal be careful i just suggest you go to nearest cricket store if possible

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by truwrxtacy View Post
    sorry maybe i'm phrasing the question wrong. What i'm asking is, the people that sell flashes on ebay, once you buy it, they will log into your computer and ask you to plug your phone into your computer and they'll flash it. How are they doing this without loading any kind of software onto your computer? Do they use some type of VPN/VCN to access the other computer?

So in essence, force the computer to think that the phone is plugged into the host computer?
    I flash on ebay, and yes we connect and install all the stuff we need.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

eBay How i Remote Flash

Remote Flash comes in Many forms

1. IF they dont wanna install there flashing software on clients computer they use

USB over Network - share USB devices over Ethernet - Overview

&

TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings

& make sure you check Advance Settings and select [ VPN ]

or

2. they install allllllll there software on the clients computer and then after the flash they remove it all! but if the client discount from web they get to keep your software, so i like to remote flash using option 1

-

see with USB over Network, it lets you stream the USB Device such as Flash Drive or Phone or iPhone to another Computer on another IP Address, so that you dont have to install drivers or blah on there computer most of the time as well as your flashing software, so what i do is tell the customer to DL: teamviewer and Usb over network, and how to install the teamviewer with VPN, so teamviewer gives you your own VPN IP address you add that to the USB OVER NETWORK and Boom you now have there phone PORT on your computer and just open your FAV flashing software and flash it! PS> DOSE NOT WORK ON ALL PHONES! but dose with iPhones, S3, S4!

when i Remote Flash, i use REMOTE SQUAD @ http://www.RemoteSquad.com
    sometimes i install it on clients computer other times i just use the USB over network, all depends on how busy i bee!

Good Luck!

Remote Flashin is Real and its not a Scam, unless you find the Wrong Person!

If you hate my post don't #BASH the Pony!

if you liked my little Pony post find the [ Reputation ] and like/approval it

Last edited by Twilight_Sparkle; 09-28-2013 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Pony Edit!

Thanks for the info, so is the USB over Network (client side) free of use? only the server side needs to have a subscription right? Since your flashing for your customer over the web, they would have a 10 day subscription free to the server side, and you would connect via client side and not have to pay for the USB over Network right?

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight_Sparkle View Post
    Remote Flash comes in Many forms

1. IF they dont wanna install there flashing software on clients computer they use

USB over Network - share USB devices over Ethernet - Overview

&

TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings

& make sure you check Advance Settings and select [ VPN ]

or

2. they install allllllll there software on the clients computer and then after the flash they remove it all! but if the client discount from web they get to keep your software, so i like to remote flash using option 1

-

see with USB over Network, it lets you stream the USB Device such as Flash Drive or Phone or iPhone to another Computer on another IP Address, so that you dont have to install drivers or blah on there computer most of the time as well as your flashing software, so what i do is tell the customer to DL: teamviewer and Usb over network, and how to install the teamviewer with VPN, so teamviewer gives you your own VPN IP address you add that to the USB OVER NETWORK and Boom you now have there phone PORT on your computer and just open your FAV flashing software and flash it! PS> DOSE NOT WORK ON ALL PHONES! but dose with iPhones, S3, S4!

when i Remote Flash, i use REMOTE SQUAD @
    Remotesquad | Phone Flashing Software | Unlock Codes | Bill Payments

sometimes i install it on clients computer other times i just use the USB over network, all depends on how busy i bee!

Good Luck!

Remote Flashin is Real and its not a Scam, unless you find the Wrong Person!

If you hate my post don't #BASH the Pony!

if you liked my little Pony post find the [ Reputation ] and like/approval it

Thread Information