Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Thread: Phone Cases

Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Phone Cases

So when the Epic Touch 4g came out we immediately went and got one. Unfortunately they only had one case to choose from at the time. Which is a hybrid tpu case. Purple and black. It's a great simple case.... But, I would like more protection. (This one hasn't failed yet but I haven't dropped it..... yet.) Otterbox already told a few of us on their Facebook page that they weren't going to come out with a case for the ET4G. BOOOO!!!

Anyways, Trident Cases will be coming out with one, but who knows when? Seidio announced that they will have one coming out mid-November. It's too far away for this impatient gal. I haven't heard a whole lot about them, so do you? I also know that Case-Mate came out with 2 cases! Again, I don't know how well Case-Mate is. They look great though.... Anyone wanna put their input in? Thanks!

Also, if you have a case, you can go ahead and post a picture of it here, state what model/company/type of case it is also. Thanks again guys.
    Last edited by knewsom32; 10-12-2011 at 09:31 PM.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

I just read the word case far too many times.. I feel dizzy

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Take a Tylenol. I heard it works wonders.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

I'm on the case . Let me see what I can find.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Ok so this is lame too but.. casamd710cl_ce32f89cd61c4b05930dee04a7e23f79.jpg at least it ain't pink.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

I can't stand clear cases. I don't know why.

Thread Information