Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Phone Release Lists?

So, I was in my local cricket retailer to pay a bill and browsing the phones. I Have a Huawei M700 or something like that...pre android phone, enough said...I asked if I Should just wait till the following week to pay since I'm planning on getting a new phone. In the store the salesman told me for the best prices I gotta set up auto bill pay, no problem I can do that, but he told me to wait a few weeks because there are new phones coming out sometime in July/August. Only problem is I cannot find any information on any new phones (I.E. release dates, internal/external/OS specs) other than second hand "I heard from a friend who's uncles niece went to this show and saw the handsets." I do know the Samsung Admire 2 and the Galaxy Discover. Leaning towards the Admire 2 which I have found some specs on. Anyone know of any other releases in the next month or two that might be worth looking at? I did want to get the HTC One SV but that's a little more than I want to spend at this time, especially since for just $100 more I could get a Galaxy S3.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

check online, you can get the s3 for very cheap now on my cricket. com I'm a cricket sales rep myself and yes there are a few phones coming out but we have yet to do training on them, soon as I know I'll post what I find out

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thread Information