Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    sept 2003

Question possible to get list of my past IMEI's??

is it possible to get a list of my past IMEI's on my account? So I downloaded Supervault and hid some files. now i cant access them (they are encrypted) from what i understand i have to match the IMEI and the password to decrypt them or lose them for good. so i thought if i had a list of my old IMEI's i might actually have a shot.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bhop View Post
    is it possible to get a list of my past IMEI's on my account? So I downloaded Supervault and hid some files. now i cant access them (they are encrypted) from what i understand i have to match the IMEI and the password to decrypt them or lose them for good. so i thought if i had a list of my old IMEI's i might actually have a shot.
    Did you have that supervault on all your phones and now have to unblock every single one of them?
    I believe corporate office should give you that information. Standard CID will not have access to those notes (unless they were manually entered by a customer service rep when doing an esn change).
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Phone
    Android

that is right.. if the rep manually entered the info in CID then it will show but if not. only the current esn meid will be the one showing on the system/ try your luck on the corporate store they might help you on this one..

Thread Information