Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 3.0%

Question Question about how to download from computer to Huawei

New to cricket, smart phones, and Huawei Mercury.

I have connected Huawei to my computer via USB, but can't find application to download pictures from my computer to my wallpaper. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

huawei help

Make sure when you connect your phone to your PC you put the phone in mass storage device mode.the phone gives you that option once it's been plugged into your PC.look on the screen turn that mode on then send or drag photos,music,or whatever.

Unhappy Last sentence is mystery to me-

When I attache Huawei to PC the USB mass storage option comes on and I select it. Then I have a screen with the android characater on it and the phrase " USB storage in Use". This is where I need specific, remedial step by step instructions. I don't see how to "look on the screen turn that mode on then send or drag photos,music,or whatever".

Overall activity: 0%

help

After you get to that far you have to do everything from the computer.in your PC where it says movie,music,pics,etc. There should be an option that says computer.click on that and it will bring up your storage options.and it will say something like memory storage d,e,f.or
    Some letter like that.your phone will have 2 or 3 options it depends in if you bought your own micro SD card.open storage d,e,or, f.and now keep that open and open another page with music or whatever you want and drag the stuff you want to the phone storage.remember all this happens on the PC your phone will just sit there and say storage device until your done.if that don't work right click on your song,or pic and send it to one of your phone storage options which should be storage d,e,f,etc.on the pc.I hope this helps let me know what's up.cause put stuff on your phone makes a great phone better.

Found way to transfer

Loaded a free program on PC that helps with the transfer, Double Twist. Was able to make the trans fer with it. Thanks fo all the help.

Quote Originally Posted by mshope10 View Post
    After you get to that far you have to do everything from the computer.in your PC where it says movie,music,pics,etc. There should be an option that says computer.click on that and it will bring up your storage options.and it will say something like memory storage d,e,f.or
    Some letter like that.your phone will have 2 or 3 options it depends in if you bought your own micro SD card.open storage d,e,or, f.and now keep that open and open another page with music or whatever you want and drag the stuff you want to the phone storage.remember all this happens on the PC your phone will just sit there and say storage device until your done.if that don't work right click on your song,or pic and send it to one of your phone storage options which should be storage d,e,f,etc.on the pc.I hope this helps let me know what's up.cause put stuff on your phone makes a great phone better.

Thread Information