Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Long story

Question on adding a line

Ok this is kind of a goofy question, and it may not be in the right area, if so, sorry. So, maybe Chris or one of the cricket reps could help me out here. Basically I've been trying to flash this phone with no luck and one of the few things I haven't tried is changing my plan. I'm always getting those texts saying I can add a line and get a month for free. I'm sure you're seeing where I'm going with this. General idea, add a line to be able to try to get the flashed phone working, without it effecting my current phone cuz I need that for work, and cancel the second line before I have to pay for it in a month. I know that sounds kind of...well messed up, but I really can't be without a phone, and I don't want to change my current plan if I don't have to. I have an older plan that I'm getting basically the 45 dollar plan for 40 bucks, and I get my roaming for free. Thanks for the help.
    -P

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Paine View Post
    Ok this is kind of a goofy question, and it may not be in the right area, if so, sorry. So, maybe Chris or one of the cricket reps could help me out here. Basically I've been trying to flash this phone with no luck and one of the few things I haven't tried is changing my plan. I'm always getting those texts saying I can add a line and get a month for free. I'm sure you're seeing where I'm going with this. General idea, add a line to be able to try to get the flashed phone working, without it effecting my current phone cuz I need that for work, and cancel the second line before I have to pay for it in a month. I know that sounds kind of...well messed up, but I really can't be without a phone, and I don't want to change my current plan if I don't have to. I have an older plan that I'm getting basically the 45 dollar plan for 40 bucks, and I get my roaming for free. Thanks for the help.
    -P
    I'm not sure on this, but I think you need to pay a $15 fee to activate the phone. Then, you get a month of service free. I'm not sure if you need to go to a corporate store for that, or what. You might want to wait for someone else to reply, post on Cricket's Facebook, or call a corporate store to see how it works.

If I think of anything else I'll try to post here.

Thread Information