Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 2.0%

Ringtones/wallpapers

I have a samsung chronos SCH-R621

I am looking for wallpapers and sound effect ringtones for this phone. As posted earlier I am noy sure what size to get when it comes to wallpapers but I will eventually figure this out.

I have absolutely NO experience downloading these types of things to my cell phone so I need a site that is simple...like me

Just need some help getting started.

I may be limited since I have a MAC but I have no idea how to get these types of things from my computer to my phone anyhow

Thanks for your help

jman

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

I know the resolution sizes now for the chronos but still unable to download wallpapers/ringtones
    What is WAP..a program? How do you use it?

What about the cricket storefront? Any way to msee what they have to offer before putting money in the flexz bucket and then finding out there is nothing there you like?

I have heard of ZEDGE. Do you need any special software to use it and can it go directly top your phone bypassing your compurter?

ANY assistance would be appreciated

jman

Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Zedge is an app for smartphones... They have ringtones and wallpapers but since you have a simple flip phone you can't get it....

As for finding them, have you tried hooking your phone up to your computer as a media device? Because you can download pictures onto your computer and then move them onto the phone.. (If the phone permits you to)
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Ascend, Rom CM7.2

Zedge or abphone should work, my gf had a kyocera k323 and the Nokia flip phone from cricket and both sites worked fine, abphone is a little easier to navigate because you can see up to 9 pictures a tile view, zedge does have a mobile site for dumb phones also but you look at pictures one by one though.
    Hope this helps you
    Sent from my M860 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cricket Droid; 02-17-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Thread Information