Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE Sonata 4G

Signing Up Question

Hey There

For when you go and transfer with Cricket, do you have to pay anything up front (like the 55 Dollar Plan)?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    derrickblogs

Well you know cricKet charges you for esn changes, $15 dollars from my experience I was with cricKet for about 3 months this is my last month and I am done with them no more of this Flashing and mms problems which I can say the the person to deal with is Chris here online he's about the more honest person on here you can speak with I switched to straight talk just a sim card and program APN settings and I am finished with all the drama.

I am not dealing with this anymore I am going to setup my new phone to get rooted. and I might install the rom myself. I just got to master the technique again been working and I really don't have the time and I can not depend on people unless I have a direct contact information so in case I need help I have someone who can step me through what to do and what not to do.

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE Sonata 4G

OK, Thanks for that, I can deal with 15 dollars, but what's weird is that I contacted my local Cricket store and it said it's free to transfer from MetroPCS to Cricket, Does THAT apply to the whole ESN Charge detail or do I still have to pay said charge?

EDIT: This topic may be closed now as I got the details I needed, thanks
    Last edited by CyberTails; 05-29-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Thread Information