Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 7.0%

Customer Since
    02/2006
    Phone
    zte-n9511

Question started new Cricket acct: w/ Flashed galaxy s4 bought a Cricket Zte-Source Then ?!

Ok I didnt know exactly where to post this but here seems like it would fit heres the deal let me know if you've heard of or know a way to fix this
    2 weeks ago I flashed my Sph-l720 Sprint samsung galaxy s4 to cricket and got a new acct: well 3 days ago the lcd/digitizer broke so I bought the Zte-source by cricket now when I called to activate the cricket branded phone the lady took all the information about the phone and then had me ota program *228 well like 12 hours later I noticed i couldnt get muve to work and the 4g/lte wouldnt work so I called back now mind you i had been using the new phone bought from Walmart all day for voice call and mms when i called back to question my limited service the guy insisted that I was still using the flashed sgs4
    i kept assuring him that I wasn't that I was/had been using the new one well round and round went and he told me he had to activate the cricket phone and he would wave the fee he got the esn/imei but I couldnt give him the sim card number since I hadnt planned on having to activate it again so I had to call back when i called back I gave all the information to the person and she said the same thing that I was using the flashed phone still; then she said the ZTE-source was showing lost or stolen and she could not activate it ( whole time im like Wtf is wrong with these people) so she tells me that the cricket phone I was talking to her on would never work with them and told me to take it back to walmart with the reciept next day I did note the phone still worked is still working. The manager at walmart said they couldnt do anything since for 1 the phone was working 2 I had the reciept 3. they never reported it lost/stolen/missing from inventory he even contacted cricket and basically asked them WTF and told them if they can guarantee that his inventory would not show shrinkage (a l/p term based on a monthly/weekly loss report depending on what department) for more then 3 days then he would offer another phone to me but he also wanted to know why the phone was working ( he called them from the phone) they basically called him a liar after 4 x of him explaining that it wasn't lost/stolen/etc that it was bought the day before and they wouldnt have even had the chance to report it. So now after all that anyone know WTF happened and why ZTE-source is running off of the sprints flashed Emei/esn even though it was activated with its own esn and they were told that it was being used and how did it all the sudden show up as a bad -esn- Im just getting into cell phones since my wife past away in Dec. I worked for alienware (pre and post dell) and also worked for AMD so im not new to devlop[ement just cellphones so if anyone knows anything it would really help out. (especially since the guy on the phone when I callled back to see why it was limited he sounded like he was ready box he wasnt trying to hear that the ZTE could be working and showing the flashed esn ) Thanks to any and all in advance Raub:
    Last edited by agent420; 02-20-2014 at 02:15 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by agent420 View Post
    I called to activate the cricket branded phone the lady took all the information about the phone and then had me ota program *228
    that call rep probably FUBAR something on your account. or the walmart phone was not shipped in the system correctly, this has happened before. it sounds like an easy fix

Overall activity: 7.0%

Customer Since
    02/2006
    Phone
    zte-n9511

an easy fix ? Can you elaborate a little bit on how I might fix the issue and yes I believe the irate CSR possibly messed something up Walmart supposedly showed everything was good on there end

Thread Information