Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Still an Hour Left to Get the Engage for $174.99 @ Cricket

Another Cricket flash sale. This time it's involving the ZTE Engage V8000. A nice device and hopefully at a price point that will suit people who were on the fence.

www.mycricket.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hero396.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	3793

Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Customer Since
    Jan. 2005
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

i wouldnt buy it. the phone is REALLY not that good, to be honest. Its specs are pretty much sub-par compared to other devices.

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Well compared to the S3 maybe =). I rather have it over an LG Regard.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Grrr, I wish I had known this sale was coming, I bought this phone 2 weeks ago after shattering the screen on my Zio.

Overall activity: 5.0%

Customer Since
    June 2011
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 1320

Oh...that bites! It went on sale the day after I bought it! Oh well! It has been a great phone so far.
    Chris....considering the horrid experience I had with the LG Optimus C I wouldn't even consider the LG Regard. Optimus C....the phone that loves to freeze and/or frequently reboot itself. In a single day doing nothing more than being a desk clock it rebooted itself 8 times in 6 hours. My job is so boring I was actually counting the reboots. Based on other stuff I read around here and elsewhere I knew the problem was the phone itself and not Android. I was even considering leaving the Android camp for iPhone eventho I didn't really want to and don't like iTunes. I stayed with Android b/c I love my Acer Iconia tablet w/ Ice Cream Sandwich and just hoped the new phone would be just as stable as my tablet. ....and so far my choice has been a good one. btw..the Muve Music service is pretty sweet! I'm finding tunes on there I can't get around here locally....like ahem....Kreator Scenarios of Violence which is um...out of print (hmm....might have been a bootleg, not sure), has been for years. Only album I don't have in my CD collection.

Thread Information