Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 49.0%
    Customer Since
    June 2008
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Phone
    aio HTC One

Stories behind a BANNING?

I was just creepin a thread, out of boredum, and I saw a fellow forum member with BANNED above his name/pic. It got me wondering where this poor SOB went wrong, cause he provided good feedback.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

I see where he went wrong, a few more pages into the same thread, dude was a huge dick, slamming chris's site, which is like wikapedia, free and anybody can contribute

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

yea its real simple, if you dont like the advice here just go somewhere else. Chris isnt charging us to be here. This site has plenty of usful threads. no need for anyone to be a jerk here.

Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

It normally takes quite a bit to push our buttons and tick us off enough to warrant a ban.

Before we ban, we usually give infractions, or warnings. If the member doesn't listen, it will go up to a ban of however many days we feel is necessary. If you really get under our skin and you're just a major douche bag and you don't listen to warnings etc then you'll get a permanent ban.

I like to think this forum doesn't have too much drama though that needs to be moderated.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Overall activity: 49.0%
    Customer Since
    June 2008
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Phone
    aio HTC One

yea dude was a whiny beeatch, coming back with different names, which is bizarre and shady, but for a whole month, as i read it in succession, dudeman was calm then snap he has a bitch fit and its all "people dont wanna help" and "im not selfish" God bless yall for even giving him slack when he first started to pop off

Thread Information