Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Hexley View Post
    First off, that is your opinion if you want to talk to me or not. Second, I have a right to express my opinion here. If you have a issue with that, then maybe I should request for the main Admin to just close my account and I shell go somewhere else where I have the right to freedom of speech.
    Feel free to express your opinion. If it gets to the point where there is an argument with personal attacks then that is when there is a problem.

Again, feel free to express your opinion, but let's keep it calm in here. No need to fight and argue.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Hexley View Post
    First off, that is your opinion if you want to talk to me or not. Second, I have a right to express my opinion here. If you have a issue with that, then maybe I should request for the main Admin to just close my account and I shell go somewhere else where I have the right to freedom of speech.
    Already breaking my own rule.

Ok so yes you have a right to express your opinion, as do I. It's just that yours is nothing but constant negativity and tiresome. Try helpful. Offer positive criticism instead of just *****ing constantly. Makes you sound like a child.

Two points on your last sentence. Since when is it a requirement for anyone to close your account for you to be able to leave a forum? News flash, it's not. You are free to go whenever.
    Second, mentioning freedom. Your right to free speech is not guaranteed here I am afraid. This is a private enterprise and while open to the public is not governed by the 1st Amendment. We don't have to let you say anything here we don't wan't you to. You can see an example of that in the first line of my post where the profanity filter did it's job. Yes I am being oppressed, but I can live with it since I CHOOSE to post here. I have no rights other than that granted by the owner of the forum.

Law lesson over. Move along.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

We allow members to post their opinion. We don't have a problem with it, unless members get all fired up like what is happening now. This is what we don't like. So, let's please go back to the main topic, about getting a good price on the Ascend 2. If we continue on this path, I'll just close the thread and issue a ban. Thanks!

Woof, I heard that the Ascend 2's price isn't the same for existing customers as it is for new. I might have seen it in this thread or on Facebook. Is that true? Cricket has been saying recently that existing customers pay the same as new. Why did they change that?

-Avenue

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    We allow members to post their opinion. We don't have a problem with it, unless members get all fired up like what is happening now. This is what we don't like. So, let's please go back to the main topic, about getting a good price on the Ascend 2. If we continue on this path, I'll just close the thread and issue a ban. Thanks!

Woof, I heard that the Ascend 2's price isn't the same for existing customers as it is for new. I might have seen it in this thread or on Facebook. Is that true? Cricket has been saying recently that existing customers pay the same as new. Why did they change that?

-Avenue
    Dude you should be a magician. Very good at misdirection.

The price for the 2 is $149.99 for new or existing customers.
    There is also a port in offer running. Port your number and trade in your phone and get the Ascend 2 for $99.99. ONLY if you have service with another carrier and switch to Cricket.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Dude you should be a magician. Very good at misdirection.

The price for the 2 is $149.99 for new or existing customers.
    There is also a port in offer running. Port your number and trade in your phone and get the Ascend 2 for $99.99. ONLY if you have service with another carrier and switch to Cricket.
    Oh, I thought it was $129.99. I guess they changed it.

I like that $99.99 deal..

Phone
    LG Optimus C

Wait a moment here. Woof, are you stating for the record that this forum is a Business? or am I misunderstanding something here. Second, I was told that the My Cricket Forum has no affiliation with the real Cricket Wireless. Am I wrong? I disagree with your last statement that my freedom of speech is not guaranteed in here??? Since when you decide someones freedom of speech. And yes sir, I do have the right to expression in here, this forum is not a business or an enterprise, and if it is, I would like a copy of the forums LIC and state number. Thank you.

That's it. THREAD CLOSED.

If anyone has anything to say, please send me a PM.

Original Poster: Please feel free to create a new thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information