Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Banned
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Too bad my brother got perma banned

Well its a shame my brother Lee got perma banned from here, he does have a mouth on him so sad because he is very good at what he does. I try to tell him to STFU sometimes but he doesnt listen he is always getting ticked about this was a paid solution blah blah blah this is why there is no money in flashing blah blah blah, well anyway he is my mentor/brother and I am of a similar caliber as flashing goes. No doubt that idiot deserved it, I told him to keep his mouth shut but he is bull headed and voices his opinion and doesnt care who he pisses off. I am here to help if need be just let me know, I know just as much as Wrecked Johnson but I am the laid back one in the family im Liam please contact me if you need help ill do my best. And please pray for our family as my nephew's autisim is getting to be costly to manage.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 7.0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hang on

http://www.cricketusers.com/showthread.php?p=64027

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by jbrt; 05-28-2012 at 12:18 AM.

Banned

If anyone sees him logging in under my name email me @ cricketiphone@me.com so I can beat his face in. Being twins he always is using me for some of the most ignorant reasons, such as sleeping with my ex, using my ID and getting warrants put in my name. He is the smartest idiot I know. Thanks for the heads up tomorrows cook out is going to get interesting.

Overall activity: 0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I did apologize for the comment I made regarding autism but of course you understand there's no way I could've ever known that but I was only trying to express how ignorant he was being when he attacked me via inbox but I mean things happen and I wish you and your family the best.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Banned

Like I said he is an idiot, he has been through hell in 2012 but no excuse, he is just a dick sometimes, you would think he is on his period 24/7 or something. He wasn't always like this he is a good guy but all the stuff he is going through has changed him so much, I really dont like him at the moment and I cant stand to be around him. I love my nephew though and so I tolerate his crap because I have to in order to spend time with him. Not to excuse his actions but his marrige is falling apart, he is in bankruptcy and his lawyer screwed him royally he has medical bills he will never be able to pay off, his car just got totaled, he is just constantly having the worst luck and is so bitter about it all.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Once again sorry to you all from the rest of the family, hopefully he catches a break somewhere and can be happy like he used to be and stop being a dick and trying to make everyone miserable. Thanks scott for your sympathy and sorry about the dickhead actions from the Johnson family

Thread Information