Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Very new to this (Need Help )

Hi this is probably my first time posting something ever lol, anyways Im a litte confused about flashing my Evo3D phone to Cricket service but im running into issues. One issue is that i dont have a cricket account or number so i cannot finish the flashing process. Question is how do i get an account with a number without buying a new phone with service

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

If youre in a Cricket market, take your phone to a store and set up an account. If youre not in a Cricket market, you'll need to do what you mentioned in your post.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Overall activity: 1.0%

so cant get a number and account without buying a new phone. thats suck lol. i guess i go buy a cheap 30 phone just to get the plan started. Another question i Have HTC Evo 3D phone on 2.3.3 rooted with S turned off. I searched everywhere to find Jiminy Cricket rom to flash on my phone but had no luck. I would be greatful if you could point me in the right direction

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by jojobaggins View Post
    so cant get a number and account without buying a new phone. thats suck lol. i guess i go buy a cheap 30 phone just to get the plan started. Another question i Have HTC Evo 3D phone on 2.3.3 rooted with S turned off. I searched everywhere to find Jiminy Cricket rom to flash on my phone but had no luck. I would be greatful if you could point me in the right direction
    No just bring the evo and get it activated on the 55 dollar plan.

Wrecked Johnson

PM me and I can do this for you and help you no charge on the flash but you have to pay for service

Thread Information