Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Phone
    zte score

Bs I got insurance and DAMN glad I did cuz my old phone went out a week after I did buy it and they gave me a whole new phone and btw u can cancel yo insurance on your cricket plan at anytime if u wanna stop paying the 5$ lol.

Sent from my ZTE Score using Tapatalk

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStat View Post
    Good news. I just went to the Fort Collins store. The other one recommended by the insurance provider. They have resolved the situation. Jenna, the corporate rep, from the Greeley location is just horrible at her job and provided horrible customer service, and a horrible customer experience in general! I will make sure to report her in as many ways as I can. Looks like she was just lazy, and because she didn't want to do the extra work required, she just didn't help me. The other corporate rep said she has the exact same authority, etc. He doesn't know why she was so unwilling to help me. Either she is just highly unqualified for her position or lazy.

When I said she wasn't willing to work with me on a replacement, I was implying (any kind of replacement). Sorry if I didn't spell it out for you. (laugh)

The Fort Collins rep even offered me a variety of phones within my $85 deductible to choose from. :-)
    Glad to hear you got it resolved.
    It would have been much easier to help you if you had posted factual information. You have to "spell it out" because we're reading what you type, not your mind.

I don't think anyone should make any judgments of Jenna based on your posts. We don't really know what store she was at and one customer's experience isn't enough to define a person. For all we know something bad happened to her minutes before you showed up. Either way, blanket statements like "she is just highly unqualified for her position or lazy" are unfair. Perhaps she isn't a good communicator and you misunderstood what she was trying to tell you. You should be able to relate to that.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Overall activity: 2.0%

Still want to know what kind of phone they use to replace your Motorola with for a $85 deductible.

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Glad to hear you got it resolved.
    It would have been much easier to help you if you had posted factual information. You have to "spell it out" because we're reading what you type, not your mind.

I don't think anyone should make any judgments of Jenna based on your posts. We don't really know what store she was at and one customer's experience isn't enough to define a person. For all we know something bad happened to her minutes before you showed up. Either way, blanket statements like "she is just highly unqualified for her position or lazy" are unfair. Perhaps she isn't a good communicator and you misunderstood what she was trying to tell you. You should be able to relate to that.
    I went to her a second time, as the claims number said to either go there again or try the Fort Collins store. She had two chances and didn't even try. As a corporate rep, with the authority to do things as if she was at an actually corporate location, this is unacceptable. I am glad I went to the Fort Collins store before going to the Denver one, as he took care of me in a mere 15 minutes (once I got to him) Jenna spent over half an hour trying to look up my phone, and then just told me she's not going to give me any phone as a replacement. She has an opportunity to make things right.

Quote Originally Posted by captainkirks View Post
    Still want to know what kind of phone they use to replace your Motorola with for a $85 deductible.
    As far as the Fort Collins store, he showed me a sample of phones. The one I like most was the Samsung touch messenger slider (I think it was an RC30, was a quick glance), but he said none of them offered the pop3/imap support I desired as they were not real smart phones like the phone it was replacing. He was trying to contact the corporate manager to get permission to give me a smart phone with the same deductible but he was in a meeting for the rest of the day. He said he has seen this happen on more then one occasion and told me the customers were offered the Samsung Vitality or an Ascended II as options. He then went above my expectations and attempted to talk to the sales rep to see what they could offer me, and he told me if they couldn't help me to let him know and to come back tomorrow when he can contact the corporate manager. The sales rep was able to offer me 2 months free service for my trouble if I bought a phone that day. I asked the sales rep what phone he would get if he was purchasing one. Factoring in price. He replied the Mercury, he said he wanted one himself. So I bought that with a case. The insurance rep said in the future, he'd recommend that I cancel the insurance withing a 6 months to a year, as at that point it's easier for the customer to save the money and buy a new phone. I was impressed by his honesty.

Just the fact that they were polite and nice, I took them up on that offer. I spent a lot more money then I originally planned. Since they were so nice and helpful, I purchased the Mercury and still felt good about staying with Cricket. I just wish I never went to the Greeley location. Now if this phone is worth the money remains to be seen. :-)
    Last edited by JoeStat; 03-02-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Overall activity: 58.0%

Phone
    zte score

How much was it????? Thinking bout upgrading in a couple months lol. I

Sent from my ZTE Score using Tapatalk

It was $250 with a $50 rebate.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStat View Post
    It was $250 with a $50 rebate.
    you did not pay the deductible and $250 right?

No. I did not pay the deductible for that price. I basically was offered 2 months free service, and purchase what I want, or wait for the next day and get the Samsung Vitality for $85. The rep said if he were me he'd the 2 months free and get the Mercury. So that's what I did. :-) That and a screen protector/case.

Night and Day difference between those stores.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information