Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Junior Member Arrowslinger's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago Northern Suburb
    Posts
    11



    I could not go back and look but here is the link


    Broadband Survey





  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #17
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowslinger View Post
    I could not go back and look but here is the link


    Broadband Survey


    Oh, I didn't realize it was a survey for broadband customers. That must have been why I didn't get a text.


  4. #18
    Junior Member
    Points: 158, Level: 3
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    ZTE Score X 500



    I like Cricket but I am having major issues with the Double Text problem. Not sure if its the service or the phone ZTE X500 Score (stock) I migrated from Net10 cause there phones SUCK and the service is spotty. Though I think I need to call Cricket cause my Data unless I am on Wifi is almost non existent and I am on the Unlimited Plan.

  5. #19
    Junior Member
    Points: 137, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 0%
    candygirl54's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Omaha, Ne
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    ascend 2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.

    Candygirl54 here...I have just joined the Cricket cell phone network...it is the cheapest and best deal around! I have had been with Sprint, Verizon, At&t, Cingular. They all were way TOO ExXPENSIVE!!!! I do believe that we will be sticking with Cricket since I am disabled and my husband is a service worker in Omaha here. The towers are everywhere and signals GREAT! The phones are improving and coverage much better! My daughters have had Cricket for years and love it! And so do my grandkids! Thank goodness there is a company like Cricket who cares about the working classes who must watch their $$$ in order to make it nowadays! THANKS CRICKET WIRELESS!!!

  6. #20
    Member
    Points: 1,300, Level: 19
    Overall activity: 0%
    mendoozer666's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 19
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    107
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend2



    Ive used Cricket for a couple of years. I dig it. Good rates. No surprise fees. Good coverage in Tucson. The phones may not be high end, but that's why we come to these sites. I (with help) have tweaked my ascend 2 and it runs smooth. Also, no contracts. I shudder at the idea of having no choice. If I wanted to leave Cricket, I could at the drop of a hat. No cancellation fees. I think its a great deal, and I plan on sticking to Cricket for my cell phone needs. The tethering fee is lame, but I have good internet at home and never tether. I don't get throttled cause I use wifi at home. No problems for me. Go Cricket!

    sent from my ascend 2

  7. #21
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Jones View Post
    I like Cricket but I am having major issues with the Double Text problem. Not sure if its the service or the phone ZTE X500 Score (stock) I migrated from Net10 cause there phones SUCK and the service is spotty. Though I think I need to call Cricket cause my Data unless I am on Wifi is almost non existent and I am on the Unlimited Plan.
    You can try dialing *228 to see if that helps. If not, I'd recommend calling customer service.

    Quote Originally Posted by candygirl54 View Post
    Candygirl54 here...I have just joined the Cricket cell phone network...it is the cheapest and best deal around! I have had been with Sprint, Verizon, At&t, Cingular. They all were way TOO ExXPENSIVE!!!! I do believe that we will be sticking with Cricket since I am disabled and my husband is a service worker in Omaha here. The towers are everywhere and signals GREAT! The phones are improving and coverage much better! My daughters have had Cricket for years and love it! And so do my grandkids! Thank goodness there is a company like Cricket who cares about the working classes who must watch their $$$ in order to make it nowadays! THANKS CRICKET WIRELESS!!!
    That's great to hear! I'm glad Cricket is working for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by mendoozer666 View Post
    Ive used Cricket for a couple of years. I dig it. Good rates. No surprise fees. Good coverage in Tucson. The phones may not be high end, but that's why we come to these sites. I (with help) have tweaked my ascend 2 and it runs smooth. Also, no contracts. I shudder at the idea of having no choice. If I wanted to leave Cricket, I could at the drop of a hat. No cancellation fees. I think its a great deal, and I plan on sticking to Cricket for my cell phone needs. The tethering fee is lame, but I have good internet at home and never tether. I don't get throttled cause I use wifi at home. No problems for me. Go Cricket!

    sent from my ascend 2
    Have you seen the Huawei Mercury? I'd consider that high end for prepaid.

  8. #22
    Member
    Points: 1,300, Level: 19
    Overall activity: 0%
    mendoozer666's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 19
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    107
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend2



    Have you seen the Huawei Mercury? I'd consider that high end for prepaid.[/QUOTE]
    Almost forgot about that one. I haven't seen it in person, but everything i've seen online looks good. Maybe next year I'll be able to get one of those.

  9. #23
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by mendoozer666 View Post
    Almost forgot about that one. I haven't seen it in person, but everything i've seen online looks good. Maybe next year I'll be able to get one of those.
    It will probably be cheaper next year too.

  10. #24
    Member
    Points: 2,135, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%
    Devicive's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    159
    Phone
    ZTE Score



    My wife and I left T- Mobile last year paying about $100 for limited minutes and texts. Started the new year out with Crickets unlimited everything for only $20 more. That cannot be beat. I can't even really complain about being throttled back after 1gig cause I can still use the internet without being charged massive overages. We'll be staying with Cricket as long as their prices are the best.

  11. #25
    Junior Member
    Points: 158, Level: 3
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    ZTE Score X 500



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    You can try dialing *228 to see if that helps. If not, I'd recommend calling customer service.



    That's great to hear! I'm glad Cricket is working for you.



    Have you seen the Huawei Mercury? I'd consider that high end for prepaid.
    Thanks for the reply sorry it's a take late response I was however able to fix it turned out the phone I had when I made that post the radio in it was bad. Replaced it and now its awesome, just wish it had more internal storage :| 148MB is not much.

  12. #26
    Junior Member
    Points: 108, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    2



    I heard a track on Cricket, its just fabulous. This track is for everyone, cricket player or cricket fan.
    You must listen to this track. Its available on Facebook and Youtube.


    Cricket Ke Dushman - YouTube



    Sansui Cricket ke Dushman Anthem | Facebook


  13. #27
    bigdasu83
    Guest



    When is cricket going to get their 4g lte network up and running? Boost and virgin both have their own evo design and 4g so why stay with cricket? Only thing that would keep me would be 4g lte since boost and virgin are wimax but if there its no 4g by Christmas then I don't see any reason to stick with cricket.

  14. #28
    Member
    Points: 2,397, Level: 29
    Overall activity: 0%
    tclemens's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Customer Since
    08-08
    Location
    shepherdsville ky
    Posts
    179
    Phone
    Galaxy S3



    well i'll tell you what i like about cricket my bro in law has t-mobile the other day i told him to call me he said i'll have to call after 9 cause i have to watch my minutes i dont have to do that oh yeah and it's cheaper

  15. #29
    Junior Member
    Points: 130, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    1



    Cricket is my hobby.During my student life I play cricket and enjoy it .But now I am job holder but not enough opportunity to play it but Always I see cricket match and enjoy it.Cricket string in my blood.

  16. #30
    Senior Member
    Points: 11,591, Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    salas's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 49
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    1,677



    Quote Originally Posted by manikah View Post
    Cricket is my hobby.During my student life I play cricket and enjoy it .But now I am job holder but not enough opportunity to play it but Always I see cricket match and enjoy it.Cricket string in my blood.
    wrong forum. this isn't the sport this Is the network provider

    Sent from my M886

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 12:10 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 04:23 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 09:52 PM
  4. Cricket Wireless Cricket MSGM8 Review
    By CU-News in forum Cricket News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 10:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner