Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Samsung Indulge

Why go to a local cricKet dealer?

Short answer...experience and appreciation!

For the most part, we are honest, hardworking people just like you.

Unlike cricKet's corporate stores and their customer service line, our income is based solely on what we sell. This means most of us aren't rude or act like you are interfering with our day and if we don't know the answer we will try to find it for you. Why? Because being nice, helping people, and ensuring that you are happy with your service means you will come back. It means you tell your friends and family to go to THIS cricKet store.

Increasingly, cricKet is making it harder and harder for dealers to keep their heads above water. From cutting our margins repeatedly to charging us back for errors in their comp plan to breaching contracts so they can make a couple hundred extra on monthly payments from every dealer.

So when you are thinking about calling in that ESN change or add a line or buying that phone off mycricket.com, think about your local guy. He will appreciate your business!

2. Remove this advertisement.

Well, I wish their was a dealer like you in my area. If there was, I would probably support them.

We also have the Cricket Store Feedback forum: Cricket Store Feedback

That forum can help customers choose which dealer they prefer to go to based on experiences from other members.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieKDealer View Post
    Short answer...experience and appreciation!

For the most part, we are honest, hardworking people just like you.

Unlike cricKet's corporate stores and their customer service line, our income is based solely on what we sell. This means most of us aren't rude or act like you are interfering with our day and if we don't know the answer we will try to find it for you. Why? Because being nice, helping people, and ensuring that you are happy with your service means you will come back. It means you tell your friends and family to go to THIS cricKet store.

Increasingly, cricKet is making it harder and harder for dealers to keep their heads above water. From cutting our margins repeatedly to charging us back for errors in their comp plan to breaching contracts so they can make a couple hundred extra on monthly payments from every dealer.

So when you are thinking about calling in that ESN change or add a line or buying that phone off mycricket.com, think about your local guy. He will appreciate your business!
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    samsung messenger2

It's a difference in not knowing the answer and doing your absolute best to find the answer vs not knowing the answer and shrugging your shoulders.

Which one's going to result in repeat business? Quite frankly, the answer's obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by PCalWil View Post
    It's a difference in not knowing the answer and doing your absolute best to find the answer vs not knowing the answer and shrugging your shoulders.

Which one's going to result in repeat business? Quite frankly, the answer's obvious.
    If I went to a store and they actually tried to search for the answer to my question I would be very impressed!

I think another thing that helps is if the employee is interested in the technology. If they're just looking for a job, I don't think they would have the desire to help as much as someone that really likes their job and the company they are working for. That's just my opinion.

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Well said, but there's the unfortunate fact that most people don't care enough about their local economy to support it financially.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
    Well said, but there's the unfortunate fact that most people don't care enough about their local economy to support it financially.
    True. Most people seem to care about themselves and themselves only these days. I miss the days when people gave a sh*t about each other.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    True. Most people seem to care about themselves and themselves only these days. I miss the days when people gave a sh*t about each other.
    I'll go ahead and blame Television and Wal-Mart.

Phone
    Samsung Suede

Thank you Arkie I appreciate this forum I agree with "154" & Woof I'm going to start a new thread about that happy-ass Wal-Mart

Phone
    Mercury M886

Thumbs up

I have to admit that I fall into the ARSE category...BUT there is a store here in Lexington (actually the only one I've visited) that I've occasioned to visit 2 or 3 times, always with an issue I needed to resolve. Have to say that each time I have left consciously feeling that I was dealt with professionally and the employees had an option I didn't even know existed for each of my issues!

The last time I went into this particular store, I knew I was going to take a fair amount of the clerk's time so I let a couple people go ahead of me, as I was in no hurry. When things slowed down I took my turn; the first thing the young lady did was thank me for allowing her to serve her other customers. What I expected to take 10 minutes was actually resolved in less than 2!!!!

When the Huawei Merc comes out...I'll go buy it from her!!!
    Last edited by Sport; 11-12-2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Forgot my main idea

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Sport View Post
    I have to admit that I fall into the ARSE category...BUT there is a store here in Lexington (actually the only one I've visited) that I've occasioned to visit 2 or 3 times, always with an issue I needed to resolve. Have to say that each time I have left consciously feeling that I was dealt with professionally and the employees had an option I didn't even know existed for each of my issues!

The last time I went into this particular store, I knew I was going to take a fair amount of the clerk's time so I let a couple people go ahead of me, as I was in no hurry. When things slowed down I took my turn; the first thing the young lady did was thank me for allowing her to serve her other customers. What I expected to take 10 minutes was actually resolved in less than 2!!!!

When the Huawei Merc comes out...I'll go buy it from her!!!
    Awesome. She will appreciate that for sure. Some of us care a lot about the customer and are willing to do whatever is within our power. It would be nice if it felt like Cricket cared as much. They might, but it sure dont seem that way most days.

The reason why corp. store can't find the answers because the answers are defragmanted and hard to find, when people @ the corp. store TRIES to be GOOD and file proper documentation it get denied or dumped or LOST.. So speaking with experience and someone that hangs out with corp. people ie. NON Management these are the complaints I have heard of.. Also, it doesn't help when you are bombarded by retarded, smelly people on top of the incompetent corp. management.. You get a sh&t sandwich.. The end the customers suffer and the system falls like dominoes.

* The system itself is flawed...

For as indirect there are awesome ones and their are crappy ones due to lack of training ie. rotating door.. So to avoid any issues I learned to stay off the 1-800 number and do your homework. Cricket is not HARD to understand. If crap doesn't wotk a) its their network ie. refresh acct. b) Pay on time or if you're disconnecting do it before bill cycle. c) Phone has issue make sure u document it don't goto the store and say it doesn't work.. also expect issues with android phones, all phones have issues because it freezes or doesn't ring one in a while doesn't mean the phone is broken.. AND lastly don't ask STUPID questions.. What is a stupid question? Well.. I'll let you guys start making a FAQ...

PS: Cricket Android Phone DO NOT LAST ALL DAY Expect to charge the phone in mid day...
    Last edited by yoshix003; 11-12-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Phone
    Samsung Suede

Today, I just dealt with a customer who purchased a phone online, She said if she didn't have to deal with the customer service on the phone she would of paid the extra money in store. They must have exchanged words cuz the last thing she needed to do was press*228. can you believe that?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by yoshix003 View Post
    The reason why corp. store can't find the answers because the answers are defragmanted and hard to find, when people @ the corp. store TRIES to be GOOD and file proper documentation it get denied or dumped or LOST.. So speaking with experience and someone that hangs out with corp. people ie. NON Management these are the complaints I have heard of.. Also, it doesn't help when you are bombarded by retarded, smelly people on top of the incompetent corp. management.. You get a sh&t sandwich.. The end the customers suffer and the system falls like dominoes.

* The system itself is flawed...

For as indirect there are awesome ones and their are crappy ones due to lack of training ie. rotating door.. So to avoid any issues I learned to stay off the 1-800 number and do your homework. Cricket is not HARD to understand. If crap doesn't wotk a) its their network ie. refresh acct. b) Pay on time or if you're disconnecting do it before bill cycle. c) Phone has issue make sure u document it don't goto the store and say it doesn't work.. also expect issues with android phones, all phones have issues because it freezes or doesn't ring one in a while doesn't mean the phone is broken.. AND lastly don't ask STUPID questions.. What is a stupid question? Well.. I'll let you guys start making a FAQ...

PS: Cricket Android Phone DO NOT LAST ALL DAY Expect to charge the phone in mid day...
    Having been on both sides, I completely agree. +1

Customer Since
    June 2008
    Phone
    M886

When I was in Ohio I would always take my phones to members of the Cricket Mafia and I liked dealing with them because they actually took the time out to explain the pros and cons of the phones I was buying or getting flashed. When I moved down here to Kentucky the big cricket stores there customer serviced sucked it was quick service and they never took the time to explain what happened with the phone and how you could prevent it from happening the next time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information