Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Galaxy S2 E4GT

Should the Sim card be removed before doing this?

2. Remove this advertisement.

I need help I cant find the xml file ???
    Last edited by snowboardkid503; 12-26-2011 at 09:59 PM.

Overall activity: 3.0%

New DINC2, flashed to Cricket, downgraded to 2.3.3, S off and rooted, wiped, flashed CM7...awww! Thank You Forum!

Ok, I am trying to do this for my friend. He has a Dinc2 but I need to know if he needs to have a cricket phone? If he needs to have one is he going to have to buy a phone from cricket? The esn on the Dinc2 is clean. What I am wondering...is this changing the esn from the cricket phone to the verizon Dinc2? Is this ok with cricket?
    Last edited by Jvillejoe; 02-01-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jvillejoe View Post
    Ok, I am trying to do this for my friend. He has a Dinc2 but I need to know if he needs to have a cricket phone? If he needs to have one is he going to have to buy a phone from cricket? The esn on the Dinc2 is clean. What I am wondering...is this changing the esn from the cricket phone to the verizon Dinc2? Is this ok with cricket?
    All he needs to do is go to a cricket store and have them add the esn to his account. No need to actually buy a cricket phone. Also I believe that changing an esn # on a phone is illegal.

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

U don't need to change the esn to flash the phone and for it to work on cricket.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

So, what if he doesn't have an account? Can they still add the esn? I thought that esn changing was illegal was just making sure that's not what I had to do to make it work. Cricket allows outside esn's? Is that right? They are not locked down?
    There are no cricket stores here in Florida yet. You have to buy the cards and stuff at dollar store.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

I understand, but he does not have a Cricket account. So, from what I am gathering from this is, he will have to call them up and get the 55 dollar muve android plan and a number cause you need the number to finish the flash. Then, once he has a number and they have added the esn from the Dinc2 I will be able to finish the whole flash process and then he will have his new phone with every thing working. So that's the run down of how it will play out correct?
    Last edited by Jvillejoe; 02-02-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Anyone? Trying to do this before his service gets shut off with metro.

I called them and tried to get my cousins Dinc2 They said they can't add the esn only a store can. Well I live in Florida and there are no stores. Only dollar store carry's them to sell not support. We did give her the s/n and I tried to get him on the 55 dollar android plan and they said what type of phone. At first she said is that an LG? Shouldn't she know? So as soon as I said Htc she said nope we don't do Htc's. So I am guessing this guide is for current customers? I am thinking of calling back and say its an Lg and see what they say. If thats the way to get the msid/min then so be it.

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

I called them and tried to get my cousins Dinc2 They said they can't add the esn only a store can. Well I live in Florida and there are no stores. Only dollar store carry's them to sell not support. We did give her the s/n and I tried to get him on the 55 dollar android plan and they said what type of phone. At first she said is that an LG? Shouldn't she know? So as soon as I said Htc she said nope we don't do Htc's. So I am guessing this guide is for current customers? I am thinking of calling back and say its an Lg and see what they say. If thats the way to get the msid/min then so be it.
    Sorry man but am flash phone can only be on a 45 and below. If you have current account with Cricket that u can be on 55 plan. If you were on 55 plan to begins with. It includes muve 55, muve 65, and android plan. Mex 55 plan will not work with flash phone correctly and don't know why. If u have friend who has a cricket phone he can lend you. Add it and then swap it . That a way you go, other than that I don't know of way. We all have to think out if box.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Overall activity: 2.0%

Hello im very new to this and I need some help please. Do I try to activate the phone first and then flash it or vice versa? and How do i go about doing this? Also, I already have a cricket account how do I pass it on to the inc2?

I need help please I dont know what I did wrong. I followed all the steps on the video exactly but it didnt work and when I finished it still didnt work but only now I cant hear any sound from the phone. any help or tips will be greatly appreciated.

anthon send me an email 5starggg@gmail.com

Best i can explain :

Flash went good and i have 3G data, but nothing else. I already have a zte score with month to month paygo so i used the number on that phone and the MIN (IMSI_S) from that phone. It says my account cannot be validated. So, i set to default and just typed in the phone number my zte score has and left the IMSI_S at default, rebooted and everytime i try to call it says the phone needs to be activated. *228 doesent work with any prl's.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Phone
    HTC DINC2 Global

So interesting thing I just found out.. I managed to root, flash, and get working both an Eris and a DINC2, in the last week.
    Did all my testing and talk, text, web, and MMS are all working fine... Or so I thought. The Eris is working great, The DINC2 not so much. I can get every function working except receiving MMS.. Any thoughts?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information