Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Thread: 3G on GB 2.3.4

Overall activity: 2.0%

3G on GB 2.3.4

Okay, I know this is an older phone and everyone has moved on to bigger and better things, but I'm hoping someone who can help is still hanging around.

I followed the tutorial stickied* at the top of the forum and have talk and text working. I do have a 3G icon, but whenever I try to use the internet with wifi off, both the Up and Down arrows will flash once, then that's the last I see of the Down arrow. The Up arrow will continue to flash for a while and then I get a timeout error after a bit.

I'm using PRL 45007, if that matters. The phone also already had GB (2.3.4) on it when I bought it. QPST connects just fine and I don't have a problem with the settings not sticking on reboots.

Any thoughts? (Also, if you've seen my post in the Zio** thread, you can ignore it - decided to upgrade after all. )

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm on the $100 plan. Besides the Incredible 2, I have a SGS2/E4GT and a Droid X2 on this plan - both have data working. I also have a Droid Bionic on the plan that has talk/text, but no data (I plan on fixing that after I get the DInc2 fixed). I only mention this in case it's helpful to someone.

* http://www.cricketusers.com/verizon-...#axzz1hgvEIb26

** http://www.cricketusers.com/sprint-a...tml#post218456
    Last edited by zilonox; 03-03-2014 at 01:33 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Try this link. Its essentially what i did a year ago when i had a Dinc to get mms working on CM10. It use to be called "mms jig fix".

http://www.cricketusers.com/cdma-sam...tml#post219152

Overall activity: 2.0%

My apologies for the long delay, I haven't had much computer time in the past couple of weeks. I have not yet gotten around to trying your suggestion wiseoldman, and it looks like I won't have to (though I do thank you for taking the time to try and help!!!!).

You see, I went to pay my bill online and just happened to notice that they had me on the $35 plan. Just a few days before I posted my initial plea for help, I signed up for the $100 with 4 flashed phone (see my edit in the OP). Obviously, the store messed up. So I went back there today and they fixed me right up by moving me to the $50 android plan (so all 4 lines qualify for the $100 special) and lo! I instantly had fully functioning 3G!

So glad to know it wasn't something I did this time.

Thread Information