Thanks to
JTNiggle

for make this guide for us to follow and help us guy who upgrade to 2.08.651.2.

Here the original post in XDA
[GUIDE] HTC Unlock Hboot 1.50 + TWRP Recovery + Root + Flash!! [9.11.11] - xda-developers

I copy a lot of what JTNiggle posted and apologize in advance.

HTC Unlock Method can be use on many HTC phone to get Root. Main reason it will be use for will be for the EVO 3D.

To start, you need to follow HTC's steps to unlock, so go here
:
HTCdev - Unlock Bootloader

Soon as you get you need to register and agreed to term of unlocking a HTC bootloader.

Are you sure you wish to continue?

You are about to start the process of unlocking your device. Unlocking your device allows you to install custom Operating Systems (OS) onto your device. Custom OSs are not tested as thoroughly as your original OS, and unlocking your device may void all or parts of your warranty. HTC disclaims any and all liability for proper functioning of your device after the bootloader has been unlocked and for data lost in the unlocking process. To prevent unauthorized access to your data, unlocking the bootloader will delete all personal data from your device including applications, text messages and personalized settings.

Do you still wish to continue?

[Yes] or [NO]?

Legal Terms

In order to continue, please read and accept the following legal terms:
[check] I acknowledge that use of the unlock bootloader may void all or parts of my warranty device and my device may not function as intended by HTC.

[check] I acknowledge that, if my device requires repairs, HTC may charge for additional costs due to the unlocked bootloader.

Proceed to Unlock instructions

Here are the required downloads to get you started with HTC's Unlock if you don't already have adb or HTC sync setup:

After you've followed their instructions, you can come back here to get your custom recovery and Superuser setup.

So, you got ur Bootloader unlocked via HTC, now, on your phone, go to menu > settings > applications > development and check the box net to usb debugging.

Now, here are the rest of ur required downloads for the next steps:

Thanks to Brandas for the above version of TWRP that works with HTC's unlock. He posted it in a thread last week, I just tested it and am posting it here.
Here is where he originally posted it,
xda-developers - View Single Post - [OFFICIAL][S-OFF sorta][HBOOT 1.5] HTC Bootloader Unlock for EVO 3D

Take both the su.zip and recovery.img files and put them in your sdk tools folder.

Then, get in your command prompt from ur sdk tools folder.

Small tip, with windows 7, if you hold down the shift key and right click on ur sdk tools folder, the 4th option is to open a command window there. It's much easier then manually navigating there.
Code:
adb push recovery.img /sdcard/
and,

Code:
adb push su-2.3.6.3.zip /sdcard/
Then,

Code:

adb reboot bootloader
Next,

Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Now you have twrp recovery, so you can navigate to it. On ur phone, use the power button to pick bootloader, then scroll down to recovery and pick that. You will then be booted into recovery.

Here you can pick "install zip" and then pick the "su-2.3.6.3.zip"
It will flash, the you can pick "back to main menu", then "reboot system now"
You can download the Flash image Gui app. This app will let you flash the kernel first and then rom which I like. unnamed.jpg

https://market.android.com/details?i...imagegui&hl=en