Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Phone
    Evo 3D

[HELP] "Your account could not be verified"

Hello,
    I flashed my 3D a few weeks ago and successfully activated it to Cricket without any problems. However, I changed my plan to the $45 plan from the $35 plan + $5 data. (I missed MMS more than I thought I would I guess). After this, I noticed I only got 1x speeds all the time where I usually got 3G always. I decided to flash a new ROM and I still got 1x speeds. However, text, talk, and obviously the 1x data worked too. I was getting annoyed at the change, so I changed out my PRL thinking it was a factor. After I flashed the new PRL (which was actually the same one I always used so I essentially just re-flashed the PRL via qpst), I could no longer send or receive texts, go on the net, and whenever I tried making a call, I would get the "Sorry, your account could not be validated, please contact customer service" error message. CS could not help, they sent me through useless test after test and recommended that I got to a Cricket store; they were equally useless. So here I am wondering if anyone on here could possibly help me or point me in the way of a solution. Thank you in advance.
    And yes, I have tried other PRL's since then and no dice.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

You might have changed something else while changing the PRL on accident.

Where are you located and did you originally flash the phone? If you put a hybrid PRL on it and are actually roaming, you might get this error also. We can do more problem solving on Tuesday.

This is new, but the 35 dollar plan only allows 1x according to Cricket's system.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Evo 3D

All I did was read from my phone and upload the hybrid 45713 prl. Then it started giving me the message. I also was roaming for a bit on Friday. I was in New England and I'm usually in the MD/DC area. And I'm currently on the $45 plan.

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Sorry, I misread your post. Tried to speed read.

The hybrid PRLs should be golden in that area as long as you're not roaming. There might be pockets of areas where they don't work. What are the zip codes you are in (both home and while traveling)?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Evo 3D

No worries. While I was traveling the zip was 06518 and my home zip where I am now is 20874 and still getting the same errors.

Phone
    Evo 3D

omg I made such a noob mistake. Since I ported my number, I guess my MIN changed my along with it. Only by 1 digit though, but it was enough to make a difference. So when I reflashed my PRL, I must have reflashed my OG MIN too.
    Anyway thanks for the replies Chris, awesome site and keep the good **** up man!

Thread Information