Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Assistance activating EVO 3D on Cricket

Hello all,

Recently my girlfriend left Sprint, she wanted to switch to Cricket, I informed her I could flash her phone to work on Cricket's network. I went through all the steps in the flashing sticky, however, we are having issue with getting the phone activated on Cricket's network. She has went to multiple Cricket stores and is not having much luck. What is the best course of action to get the phone activated? She currently does not have Cricket service and we live in the Chicago area... Thank in advance

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    Samsung Vatility

Quote Originally Posted by Nu Tymez View Post
    Hello all,

Recently my girlfriend left Sprint, she wanted to switch to Cricket, I informed her I could flash her phone to work on Cricket's network. I went through all the steps in the flashing sticky, however, we are having issue with getting the phone activated on Cricket's network. She has went to multiple Cricket stores and is not having much luck. What is the best course of action to get the phone activated? She currently does not have Cricket service and we live in the Chicago area... Thank in advance
    Could it be that you are in a tri-band area? I know that Cricket will not activate non Tri-bands phones since it's a flashed phone. You must be in the Cricket home network to have Tri-band phones activated. Also if it's PAYGO Only area they will not activate it for you at all.
    Last edited by Slippy; 08-23-2012 at 12:12 AM.

Okay, I know there has been issues with activating The EVO 3D on Cricket in the Chicago area due to the tri band issue, however I've read of multiple instances where people were successfully able to do this.. Just need to be pointed into the right direction

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

PM me ill help you

Thread Information