Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

I'll donate to the forum as well. But you helped me and you have a link to your paypall, so you'll get something at least.

2. Remove this advertisement.

So I called and made sure the MIN is correct. The ESN on my paper also matches the ESN on my phone.
    Do I need to set up a mycricket.com account for this to work? It hasn't been 48 hours yet, so I haven't made one yet.
    Just a thought since I kept putting in 503xxx0363@mycricket.com, yet haven't made an account yet.

Went through ##data# (I think) and made sure my MSID was my MIN and the other one (MND?) was my phone number.

I love problem solving and fixing things, so I'm actually having a lot of fun with trying to get this to work. Can't wait to get it working and then use the SoS M rom. (Think I've decided on that one).

I've already gotten two employees to switch to cricket yesterday, and my brother will be switching over on the 25th.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

making an account on the cricket site should matter with it working..... but create an account to see what plan and stuff ur under

I'll call my dealer to get my authorization number before my next exam. Tomorrow I'll become a silver member and start from scratch again.
    Calls and texts should work before I do the APN, right?
    I just downloaded APN Backup and Restore, noticed it was user=""null" rather than the sprint number.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

yea, text and talk should work before messing with apn... i looked at ur flash... i deffenly something on there side! or like i sayd MIN or ESN is wrong but its something that can be fixed =] . . . worry about being able to dial out/in & text first

When I get home I'll do the MMS and copy that APN (with my actual number of course) just to hope it works out.
    If I make a mycricket.com account will it list my ESN and MIN? When I called they were both how they should be.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

well creating an account well let u see what plan ur on and such! if yall transfered info correct... and they put the ESN on the account without no problem u should be good to go O_O where did u get this phone? this might sound weird, but go to ##DATA# and go to advance and view ur MEID and make sure that matches the the esn that u gave the ppl . . . i say this only cause some ppl flash to boost, and they illigally CHANGE there esn and such.... there isnt anything stoping u from making a call if they activated ur esn and such!

GREAT NEWS! (hopefully)
    I did ##DATA# and found out that the MEID (both HEX and DEC) do not match what is actually under the battery.

Should I change them so that they match what is under the battery?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

it will not allow u to change them lol... need CDMA for that BUT thats illigal LMFAO...... BUT what is done is already illgal! LMFAO... easyest thing to so is give cricket THAT MEID DEC and get them to activate it! That will solve all ur problems!!!!! lol.... i personaly wont worry about fixing it... just get a esn change with THAT esn lmfao . . . glad we found the issue and i thought of that

So don't change it back through CDMA and just call my cricket store and explain it to them?

I missed them by 45 minutes, so I'll either wait until tomorrow or pay for support today rather than tomorrow and request the ESN change if it's a quick process.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

well stores are closed so even if u request on the site, it wont be till tomorrow... BUT i was thinking... i dont wanna so to much talking on this forum about swapping an ESN BUT its not illigal if u change it back to its origonal state! You bought it with mitch match esn... we can change it back to factory so it will be activated! PM me if thats what u wanna do... i dont wanna talk much more about esn changeing on forum! and i wouldnt do this if it wasnt a mitch match esn . . . like i sayd PM me

Fransisco had the day off so I did the ESN change request through the forum. When that goes through I'll check up on my flash and work on the APN.

EDIT: APN and MMS all ready for after the ESN change.
    Last edited by ff8ff8; 06-14-2012 at 05:50 PM.

IT'S ALIVE!
    Rom time, gonna go with MikVirgin I believe.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

NOOOOOOOO..... mikvirgin u cant do ##DATA# . . . well atleast i couldnt lmfao >_< but u can try! it only takes like 5 mins to install and find out lol and gratsz to it working

You recommended SoS M, right? I'm always a fan of minimalism and then adding what I want.
    I'll do HBOOT(1.4, right?) and get SoS M when I get home after work.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Also need to go through and purge my contacts list and move everyone over.
    Then I can just export the list to my computer, do the SoS M rom, then import the contacts list back, right?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information