Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    HTC Evo 4G

Quote Originally Posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
    But you're broke because many refuse to work in the industries the foreigners work in, refuse to pay full price, refuse to support your local economies, allow your government to waste your money, and constantly complain about everything..

Just something I picked up on when I moved here.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Sounds like your phones aren't programmed correctly or you need to suck it up and goto the $45 at least..

Try using a different version QPST, maybe your settings don't stick.. Use a different PRL?

Stop doing *228
    You're complaining about Americans but your location shows Tennessee..... if we are such a problem maybe go back to where you are from and dont come back?

Not trying to be rude but it is absurd to believe that you can ridicule us for being "cheap" citing that we are broke. You know little of what you are talking about, and it is always the fool who speaks loudly of what he does not know.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by nukicks View Post
    You're complaining about Americans but your location shows Tennessee..... if we are such a problem maybe go back to where you are from and dont come back?

Not trying to be rude but it is absurd to believe that you can ridicule us for being "cheap" citing that we are broke. You know little of what you are talking about, and it is always the fool who speaks loudly of what he does not know.
    Regarding your "fool" comment, pot meet kettle. (google it if you don't understand). If your broke, get a job. If the smartphone is too much for you, maybe you should spend your money on something important. I'd guess your broke because you don't manage your money wisely. If you dont have a job that allows you to afford a smartphone, do without.

It seems to me that 154 is spot on. If you can't afford the correct plan to make a smart phone work, you can't afford the smartphone. While is is possible to get everything working on the lesser plans, with some know how, it is effectively stealing the service from Cricket. Your position as I understand it from your posts is that because you are broke, you should still get for less what most folks pay full price for. The fact that you think that is acceptable speaks volumes. Also your unwillingness to pay for something at the price at which it's sold, but still acting like you deserve to have it, is exhibiting a real sense of entitlement.

And think about this. Everyone who steals from Cricket hurts the company. Enough people do it and they either raise their rates or stop offering services. Then they cut jobs and there's more people who are broke. Does that help anyone? Youre contributing to the problem you claim to have. Irony.

And this is why a lot of the veteran posters here will not help you with these sorts of issues.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    HTC Evo 4G

With the $22 an hour I make in my position at the BOTTOM of the totem pole, I am far from broke. In regards to managing money, it is the dumbass who pays $100+ a month on cell service who doesnt know how to manage his money. It is that same idiot who takes out a mortgage for $3000 a month and then goes into foreclosure.

I am with cricket to use the service they have provided to me. I am not taking anything more than what *I AM PAYING FOR.* If I buy a ford focus and put a Lamborghini engine in it, what difference does it make to you? Am I robbing from ford? No, I am maximizing the possibilities with what I have.

You make comparisons to me as if I am the same as the person who "steals" cable and doesn't pay anything for it. Ive paid $150+ each for all 5 of the evo phones i've had, and pay my $35 a month for the service cricket is allowing me to have.

Furthermore, I see that you are a "Cricket dealer." Maybe you should put a sign on your door that says "I hate you cheap f*cks," see how much business you get.

Lastly, I am done with this conversation and your asinine remarks. Good day.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by nukicks View Post
    With the $22 an hour I make in my position at the BOTTOM of the totem pole, I am far from broke. In regards to managing money, it is the dumbass who pays $100+ a month on cell service who doesnt know how to manage his money. It is that same idiot who takes out a mortgage for $3000 a month and then goes into foreclosure.
    Good for you. You make more than I do but it makes you look worse. You make that much, youre not broke and yet you have to defraud Cricket. No one is suggesting you pay 100+ a month. You can't do that with Cricket anyway. I make less than you and yet my smartphones are on the $55 plan. Guess I know what ethical means. Cheap applies here.

I am with cricket to use the service they have provided to me. I am not taking anything more than what *I AM PAYING FOR.* If I buy a ford focus and put a Lamborghini engine in it, what difference does it make to you? Am I robbing from ford? No, I am maximizing the possibilities with what I have.
    Your analogy is false. You are not buying SERVICE from Ford, you are from Cricket. Nope, sorry on the $35 plan your not paying for what you are getting. Youre stealing services that weren't provided on the plan you have. Cheap still applies.

You make comparisons to me as if I am the same as the person who "steals" cable and doesn't pay anything for it. Ive paid $150+ each for all 5 of the evo phones i've had, and pay my $35 a month for the service cricket is allowing me to have.
    Which is exactly what you are doing to Cricket. Stealing services your aren't paying for. You didn't buy the Evo's from Cricket so THAT's irrelevant and they aren't allowing you to have smartphone data on the $35 plan.

Furthermore, I see that you are a "Cricket dealer." Maybe you should put a sign on your door that says "I hate you cheap f*cks," see how much business you get.
    Ya I am a dealer and your practices hurt me. Youre surprised I don't like it? Why don't you tell us what you do. Maybe we can figure out a way to steal from your company. I don't have a problem with most of my customers. I do have a problem with "cheap THIEVES" like you. It's funny to me that you are surprised by this. Wouldn't you feel the same way if I stole from your company?

Lastly, I am done with this conversation and your asinine remarks. Good day.
    Cool, now I get the last word.

Sorry to go off the rails people. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Regarding your "fool" comment, pot meet kettle. (google it if you don't understand). If your broke, get a job. If the smartphone is too much for you, maybe you should spend your money on something important. I'd guess your broke because you don't manage your money wisely. If you dont have a job that allows you to afford a smartphone, do without.

It seems to me that 154 is spot on. If you can't afford the correct plan to make a smart phone work, you can't afford the smartphone. While is is possible to get everything working on the lesser plans, with some know how, it is effectively stealing the service from Cricket. Your position as I understand it from your posts is that because you are broke, you should still get for less what most folks pay full price for. The fact that you think that is acceptable speaks volumes. Also your unwillingness to pay for something at the price at which it's sold, but still acting like you deserve to have it, is exhibiting a real sense of entitlement.

And think about this. Everyone who steals from Cricket hurts the company. Enough people do it and they either raise their rates or stop offering services. Then they cut jobs and there's more people who are broke. Does that help anyone? Youre contributing to the problem you claim to have. Irony.

And this is why a lot of the veteran posters here will not help you with these sorts of issues.
    It's not stealing if you're actually paying for it. They might not be on the $55 android plan or the $45 plan but they are paying extra for the unlimited internet add on. So no services are actually being stolen. And what's wrong with people being cheap? It seems what's really wrong with this country is people not living within their means.

Phone
    Sprint Evo 3D

Hey Good Sirs,

Nonchalant Noobs like me do read your post. I have been on cricket almost 3 years. I had a touch pro on 35$ plan with internet. I got what i payed for (never fast enough for youtube but i could read my news and email). Now i have an Evo 3d and am on a 45$ plan. I get 25kb in the day and sometimes 50kb at night. I still think i'm paying for what i get. If i knew that the 55$ plan would provide (what speed would be reasonably expected) i would jump on it, but i have read a lot on this forum and none of the cricket dealers have ever posted what kind of kbs i could expect.
    Thank you for your detail and consideration.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by StjSanders View Post
    Hey Good Sirs,

Nonchalant Noobs like me do read your post. I have been on cricket almost 3 years. I had a touch pro on 35$ plan with internet. I got what i payed for (never fast enough for youtube but i could read my news and email). Now i have an Evo 3d and am on a 45$ plan. I get 25kb in the day and sometimes 50kb at night. I still think i'm paying for what i get. If i knew that the 55$ plan would provide (what speed would be reasonably expected) i would jump on it, but i have read a lot on this forum and none of the cricket dealers have ever posted what kind of kbs i could expect.
    Thank you for your detail and consideration.
    I just did a test on my flashed evo 3d. I am on the 55 plan.
    Down is 620k and up is 570k.

Not fantastic but fast enough for my needs and way faster than what you get.

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G LTE

wow those are some really good speeds
    what prl are u using?
    im getting reallt shitty speeds her in the chi

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

and yes its possible to get data on the $35 plan

my sister got a epic 4g on the $35 Plan
    With everything working.

all you have to do is buy the Greenk45 App
    Works Great For her

***make Sure You Got 3G Icon up and Running or else it wont work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information