Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Greenk45 and wifi tether Evo 3d

I just got a an ipad 2 and would like to tether to it however it seems that wifi tether and greenk45 clash or something. When i turn on greenk i get 3g and it works fine i can browse the internet and online apps work fine, but when i enable wifi tethering the 3g logo stays on and the ipad connects but neither the phone nor the ipad can go online. Its like once i turn on wifi tether greenk turns off. Is there another way to enable 3g on the evo 3d on the $45 plan? Or is there something that im doing wrong that wont allow me to tether?
    Im on the viper rom v2.5 rc2, should i be on another rom?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

i have this same problem with the 45 plan.... its 45 dollars a month, im not complaining! but if it gets fixed thats cool, if not its still cool! =D . . .and btw, tryed 3 different tethering apps, and nothing. but cheers to 45 a month! saves me money will looking for a job and keeping phone bill payd so jobs can call me =DD

Thanks for the respone, i thought maybe it was the wfi tether app but if youve already tried multiple apps then i guess it just doesnt work then lol. I would really rather pay the 55 a month to avoid a headache and not have to jump through hoops to get things to work but the evo 3d doesnt have the 55 plan so im stuck lol

Thread Information