Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

How Would You Change Your HTC EVO 3D?

SOURCE:
    Engadget

How would you change HTC's EVO 3D?By
    Darren Murph

posted Oct 9th 2011 10:49PM

Feature

A 3D phone? Who woulda thunk it?
    HTC

would have, and the
    EVO 3D

is the product of its labor. The jury's still out on whether 3D will end up being more than just some over-marketed, over-sensationalized fad, but judging by the sales of this thing on Sprint's network, someone is into the concept. We saw it as one of Sprint's stronger Android offerings, but the lackluster battery life and par-for-the-course display were quirks that we couldn't quite overlook. For those who bit, what are your main annoyances? Would you change the design at all? Toss in a different panel? Would you tweak anything about the Sense implementation? Is the 3D camera serving you well? Let us know in comments below!

*Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    htc evo 4g

I would just have expected a higher resolution cameras since the evo 4g has an 8mp camera and "upgrading" to evo 3d you downgrade your camera resolution when you can as well take 3d pictures using evo 4g doesn't make sense to me.

Thread Information