Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

I need to find out if my htc evo 3d has been flashed.

I paid a tech company in my small town to get my evo 3d ready for cricket for me . they said they did, but it took them two weeks. Is there an easy way to find out if they did it? I would also really appreciate some help with the cricket store/customer service rep, what the hell do i tell the cricket people once i call them and try to get service. What information do i give them. Is it going to be different from what it would be if my phone had not been flashed? any and all help is much appreciated.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Phone
    PAE3D, ICS Merc

a while back i tested if a phone was flashed just by dialing *228 and listening for which network it was trying to program onto, not saying it always works, but it did at the time for me

if you already have an account with Cricket, you just tell them you want an esn/imeid swap and give them the esn/meid of your phone (might have to use a converter, can find one in one of the threads around here somewhere)

if you are just opening a new account, its a little bit trickier depending on your location and/or if you are at a dealer or corporate store (I prefer going through dealers personally, less hassle). corp stores will try to force you to activate with one of their phones first, then come back later to do esn/meid swap, dealers usually just accept whatever phone you have in hand

Thread Information