Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby9058 View Post
    I've had good luck with MeanROM ICS on Cricket, it's also the best featured/functional ICS ROM for the 3vo I've seen. I have 0 issues with it.
    Great to know! Especially because this rom is based off of MeanROM!!

2. Remove this advertisement.

My headphone jack stopped working (hardware problem) I'm going to get the phone replaced tomorrow unfortunately. Being that it will be hboot 1.5 most likely. I'm stepping into a whole new plane of hell. I hope I can get it working fine. I'm used to the ease of hboot 1.5 :\

nevermind there is a downgrade guide
    Last edited by bearpants; 05-26-2012 at 09:51 PM.

Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    EVO 3D

The downgrade is almost 100% automated, its just about the timing of the bricking. If it does not work the first time keep tring, that part is not exactly easy. Its a really short time frame between brick and no brick. The first phone I got it right away. My wife's phone on the other hand was hell. If you watch the embedded video in the third link I sent of the founder of the brick doing it you'll understand how to pull it off better.

Quote Originally Posted by cnewman402 View Post
    The downgrade is almost 100% automated, its just about the timing of the bricking. If it does not work the first time keep tring, that part is not exactly easy. Its a really short time frame between brick and no brick. The first phone I got it right away. My wife's phone on the other hand was hell. If you watch the embedded video in the third link I sent of the founder of the brick doing it you'll understand how to pull it off better.
    Awesome. It's funny because I get the new phone on the day my sprint service is up (this friday)

I've heard bricking is the hard part. It's nice our phones are damn near unbrickable! I'll brick the bitch! hahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information