Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

I seen something like this happen last month. Check to see that the phones ESN in CDMA WorkShop is the same ESN that's under your battery. Sometimes when you buy a used phone, people flash it to carriers that require them to swap ESN's and such. Example of this would be boost mobile. If this happens to be the problem, its easier to just register the swapped ESN then changing it back to factory. Hope this is your case so it can be solved and you can have a working phone.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury Ice

Ok now I'm confused, the phone does not show the esn it shows the meid, so I used a converter to find the esn, then I took the back off the phone and found that the dec number matched the number in the converter, I don't see esn on cdma, when I put the hex number in the a-key chksm calculator the Dec number is different than the one the the converter showed, could this be my problem? I posted a picture of my screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1341042488793.jpg  

Phone
    Huawei Mercury Ice

Screenshot of the "About phone" "Phone Status" in settings if this helps any. I would hate to have to buy another phone after paying more than I should have for this one, I only payed as much as I did because it was "flashed to cricket". We need this phone active I am 7 and a half months pregnant with my rainbow baby and I have to be able to get ahold of his father if something happens, plus he has to have a phone for work and his kids. His phone will be off tomorrow because we thought we would have this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_20120630_042610.jpg   img_20120630_042534.jpg  

Phone
    Huawei Mercury Ice

Has anyone figured out what the problem may be? I would have the phone remote flashed and planned on it last Monday but I went into labor last Sunday and had my son 2 months early and am out of work for the next 6 weeks (depending on when my son gets out of the hospital, we need this phone flashed, please look at the pictures and see if anyone can figure it out. tyia

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Esn is something else. What u want is meid dec. it start something like this 2701 not a1000.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Phone
    Huawei Mercury Ice

Quote Originally Posted by avillal87 View Post
    Esn is something else. What u want is meid dec. it start something like this 2701 not a1000.

I know what the esn is I just dont know how to find it in cdma

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Back of the battery, about phone, convert meid hex(example a10008) to dec, *#06# in the dialer

Phone
    Samsung Epic CM9

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Elovich View Post
    I have tried numerous prls, my internet on the phone has worked on all I have tried so far, but still no talk or text, I have had the esn added to my account. When I bought the phone it was suppose to already be flashed to cricket, I figured all I would have to do was change the phone number in qpst. When I started it said this device is not authorized to make calls (or something like that) please call cricket support to activate this phone. After I changed prls it started saying if you would like to make a collect call.... If I call 611 it goes to cricket, so I am really confused, please help!
    did you make sure in qpst that you set up your ppp tab? and made sure in the m.ip tab (i believe it is,its the tab where you convert the profile) when your setting up your profile you make sure you make more than one.(i make3 all exactly the same) make sure you have at least one of them enabled(lower right side of screen)..usually 0, or 1 (enabled)profile...again all identical.

Overall activity: 14.0%

ok, a noob here when it comes to flashing carriers...have been flashing roms for about 2 years now so I know my way around phones to a certain degree...I decided to leave spring and take my ns4g with me to cricket. Flashed it back to stock out of the box, went to go get it flashed to cricket by a buisness here. I have talk and text, but it is still on my sprint number if I call. I have a new cricket number, which does not show up at all on the phone. I have no data at all unless I am on my wifi at home. Im not understanding whats going wrong...

Phone
    Samsung Epic CM9

Quote Originally Posted by roach419 View Post
    ok, a noob here when it comes to flashing carriers...have been flashing roms for about 2 years now so I know my way around phones to a certain degree...I decided to leave spring and take my ns4g with me to cricket. Flashed it back to stock out of the box, went to go get it flashed to cricket by a buisness here. I have talk and text, but it is still on my sprint number if I call. I have a new cricket number, which does not show up at all on the phone. I have no data at all unless I am on my wifi at home. Im not understanding whats going wrong...
    you need to change a few settings on your phone using qpst. google it. then look into changing the settings on your phone to have "yournumber@cricket.com" and setting the password to "cricket", then in order to receive MMS you need to change your APN, with all the proper proxy settings and all........ hope this helps..
    its a little pain.. but if your used to flashing ROMS then you should be able to get this in no time.... Xtrapimpy304

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by roach419 View Post
    try here.... ive had luck around these spots.....
    Qpst 2.7 355 - Download

GOODLUCK!... and have fun.. its pretty simple really..

Overall activity: 14.0%

ok so I have qpst installed, but it can't seem to find my phone on pport 5...i dunno it just feels like i'm missing something....says error enabling, port may not be working properly... so I got everything going now...hopefully itll turn out good
    Last edited by roach419; 07-23-2012 at 06:07 AM.

Phone
    Huawei Mercury Ice

Quote Originally Posted by xtrapimpy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Elovich View Post
    I have tried numerous prls, my internet on the phone has worked on all I have tried so far, but still no talk or text, I have had the esn added to my account. When I bought the phone it was suppose to already be flashed to cricket, I figured all I would have to do was change the phone number in qpst. When I started it said this device is not authorized to make calls (or something like that) please call cricket support to activate this phone. After I changed prls it started saying if you would like to make a collect call.... If I call 611 it goes to cricket, so I am really confused, please help!
    did you make sure in qpst that you set up your ppp tab? and made sure in the m.ip tab (i believe it is,its the tab where you convert the profile) when your setting up your profile you make sure you make more than one.(i make3 all exactly the same) make sure you have at least one of them enabled(lower right side of screen)..usually 0, or 1 (enabled)profile...again all identical.
    yes I set up my ppp and M. IP, I'm still at a loss I have a phone on my account that I can't use and the bill is due in a few days I'm overwhelmed my baby is still in the NICU and now I have no way of getting ahold of his daddy if I need to and I'm going to have to find a way to pay for a phone that I can't use :-(

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Did you edit profile 0 and profile 1, you should only edit profile 1 and leave 0 alone

Phone
    Huawei Mercury Ice

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post
    Did you edit profile 0 and profile 1, you should only edit profile 1 and leave 0 alone
    I'm pretty sure I edited 1, its been over a month since I did it

Phone
    Huawei Mercury Ice

Thank you everyone for helping me :-) this is a big weight off my shoulders

I finally got it working by searching all over the Web and I found something I hadn't tried I dialed *22804 and it works! The mms isn't working but I'm scared to mess with it now lol, I have 3g and talk and text but no mms
    Last edited by Angel Elovich; 07-29-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information